CLAIM Blackbet Store - BLACKBET.СС @Blackbet

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi, So I Paid like 420 Bucks for a bank account and The seller sold it in multiple store. On Blackbet and Leakshop bot on TG. So now the account is being used by someone else at the same time and they took like freaking 70k on 2 different names that weren't linked to the account nor with the account holder in anyway. based on the bg check. I saw that on Plaid linked to accounting software and online banking before the account got locked.

I contacted the admin Immediately and the admin @blackbet refused to refund he said just use the account. I contacted the seller on TG and asked him and he said he resold the account on Leakshop and he said he's sorry and just to ask admin for a refund. I asked the admin. I even asked him to contact the seller himself. But he just said no refund and closed the ticket.

I paid through Blackbet store. Full Stop.
And most sellers use the same username on TG.

The account is blocked and password changed but still linked to the accounting software that lists all the transactions but it doesn't sync new transactions and I'd be happy to share the login info with admin or mods to see for themselves

@Crdpro
@Darkbase
ncondamove

Attachments

• Screenshot3.png
    Screenshot3.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot4.png
    Screenshot4.png
    320.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot5.png
    Screenshot5.png
    803.5 KB · Views: 8
  • TG.png
    TG.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 8

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
sounds like you're in the wrong game bro 😂
The moment I saw the username I started laughing. I already knew whats coming Hahhh. But seriously though. This is not a self-register. Its a bank logs, they come with balance, history and shit. It was sold to me and another guy. that guy used it and i got fucked.

What I said on your thread was that. Buying self-register accounts is really a bad idea. Especial square for 500 bucks bro. I can make you 1 for free.
+ Square is really shitty. your best bet for carding is custom merchant account.

Instant accounts get locked quicker.

blackbet

Seller
Reaction score
Let's restore the chronology of events, because the user is misleading everyone.
The account was purchased by this person https://prnt.sc/qGS4TwgvXAVC on August 14! According to the rules of the store, we provide a guarantee on the account within 30 minutes after purchase, so that the user can make sure that the account is valid and the balance corresponds. 30 minutes for a refund is enough time to check everything in full. But back to our user, after 2 days he sends us his first message https://prnt.sc/k3ROg8BKU8MS. After reading his message, you can understand that he starts his dialog with deception, because after the purchase has already passed 2 DAYS, although he writes that he bought the account only yesterday. Also, apparently, he does not know how to use the account, because he asks the seller to find out how to bypass 2fa.
We want to help him figure it out, so we contacted him the same day. On what we got ignored for 3 days, you can see it on this screenshot - https://prnt.sc/LXVbrC_K7kXV. Accordingly, the account has been in the hands of the user for 5 days now, and he is clearly trying to do something with it, because the 2fa problem doesn't bother him anymore. Those who work with banks know that a lot can be done in 5 days.
After 2 days the person writes that the account is already in use. And even in the same service he wanted to use. There are more and more questions for the user. On the 7th day, after the purchase of the user's account, the first debit occurs - https://prnt.sc/FeeoNJL0e24K
In the same days he sends messages that he writes to the contacts of a fake (yes, yes, exactly a fake, the contacts of this seller are completely different, and the one to whom the user writes - a fake), judging by the screenshots sent by the user, he sent him the login and password from the account.
Another 5 days pass, and a total of 11 days pass after the purchase, and the account goes into lockout - https://prnt.sc/JAmNEmWGiEfU.
Unfortunately, in this situation, we cannot refund the user's money, as we have written to him.
Apparently, the user transferred data from this account to more than one person, as well as could use it himself.

We also remind you that according to the rules of the store, refunds are possible within the first 30 minutes after purchase, because it is no secret that instant plaid and yodle accounts are worked out very quickly.

We insist on the administration to remove all the slander that the user wrote in our address

Good luck in business!

TOR DOMAIN:
cqngd74mtjd5snnwq5uqd3qeok3hz36yrt2iu5mpzgxcqhbpbfpxyjid.onion

ONLY THIS TELEGRAM GROUP: Blackbet

ONLY THIS DOMAINS:

Last edited:

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Let's restore the chronology of events, because the user is misleading everyone.
The account was purchased by this person https://prnt.sc/qGS4TwgvXAVC on August 14! According to the rules of the store, we provide a guarantee on the account within 30 minutes after purchase, so that the user can make sure that the account is valid and the balance corresponds. 30 minutes for a refund is enough time to check everything in full. But back to our user, after 2 days he sends us his first message https://prnt.sc/k3ROg8BKU8MS. After reading his message, you can understand that he starts his dialog with deception, because after the purchase has already passed 2 DAYS, although he writes that he bought the account only yesterday. Also, apparently, he does not know how to use the account, because he asks the seller to find out how to bypass 2fa.
We want to help him figure it out, so we contacted him the same day. On what we got ignored for 3 days, you can see it on this screenshot - https://prnt.sc/LXVbrC_K7kXV. Accordingly, the account has been in the hands of the user for 5 days now, and he is clearly trying to do something with it, because the 2fa problem doesn't bother him anymore. Those who work with banks know that a lot can be done in 5 days.
After 2 days the person writes that the account is already in use. And even in the same service he wanted to use. There are more and more questions for the user. On the 7th day, after the purchase of the user's account, the first debit occurs - https://prnt.sc/FeeoNJL0e24K
In the same days he sends messages that he writes to the contacts of a fake (yes, yes, exactly a fake, the contacts of this seller are completely different, and the one to whom the user writes - a fake), judging by the screenshots sent by the user, he sent him the login and password from the account.
Another 5 days pass, and a total of 11 days pass after the purchase, and the account goes into lockout - https://prnt.sc/JAmNEmWGiEfU.
Unfortunately, in this situation, we cannot refund the user's money, as we have written to him.
Apparently, the user transferred data from this account to more than one person, as well as could use it himself.

We also remind you that according to the rules of the store, refunds are possible within the first 30 minutes after purchase, because it is no secret that instant plaid and yodle accounts are worked out very quickly.

We insist on the administration to remove all the slander that the user wrote in our address

Good luck in business!

TOR DOMAIN:
cqngd74mtjd5snnwq5uqd3qeok3hz36yrt2iu5mpzgxcqhbpbfpxyjid.onion

ONLY THIS TELEGRAM GROUP: Blackbet

ONLY THIS DOMAINS:

You lying bitch.

I bought the account, it was a business bank acct, I asked him to ask the seller if online banking has 2fa, he said ok but didnt replay after that and I said the website is great. as in blackbet (Design and shit). not the account.

i logged in to the online banking later, it didn't have 2fa. I also have screenshots of the transactions. I will aslo share with the admins once they respond here. I have so much proof that would get your ass banned. i documented all the shit i did since i bought the fucking account

Anyway I looked for the Company's EIN, Owners full info including SSN and shit SSN was Looked up on Blackbet too (Screenshot included), Got a new sim card on his name, added it to his public info and all that shit. that took few days.

When i was finally gonna use that fucking account. Some fucking idiot used the fucking account. I was furious. I contacted the admin that moment. He responds really late to shit.
I Then when to tg look for the seller. he used the same username exactly as on blackbet. Unedited screenshot attached.
All i sent him was that bank website, so he can Understand which bank i am talking about, and the website where the account is also connected because there were 2 charges one from public.com and another from Schwab.

He said ask admin, I have not sent info to anyone. So stop shitting. There is a bot on TG called Leakbusiness_bot feel free to explore it, thats the bot where he resold the account. He sold the account there too. I have screenshots and video recording of the who fucking conv. I will be happy to share with admin and mods if they ask.

you can try ro bullshit people as much as you want. But there's a fucking rule of not selling the same account to multiple people. The reason i did not rush shit is because i did not think you or your fucking sellers will resell the account to someone else after i already paid for it or sell it to me when you sold it to someone else on another website.

I also still have the fucking Plaid account that has all the account activity, I'll share that too privately.

And saying refunds are valid for 30 minutes should also include not reselling accounts. So many shops ban sellers for reselling on other websites or bots. So fucking many.
So, You sold the account to me. 30 min passed. then sold the account to someone else. Idk who would fucking accept that.

And imagine doing all that work and spending money just for a someone else to come and use the account before you do. I was so fucking angry.
After that they also tried to open an account on one of the websites where i was gonna use. I still have an email and screenshots of the support telling me that and then asking for DL, Bill and More fucking documents. Fuck.

Now, how is that fair?
Anyway. the admin can ask for any type of proof I got it.

Attachments

• Screenshot6.png
    Screenshot6.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot7.png
    Screenshot7.png
    706.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot9.png
    Screenshot9.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 7

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I also looked up DOB, SSN through blackbet.

Then EIN, but it wasn't found on blackbet and found it elsewhere. I did so much shit because that account was perfect, If only he didn't resell it. I'd recommend the damn store. So Fuck you

And got so fucking more screenshots and Documnetation to proof my fucking case. Other screenshots and accounts that list transactions. I'll share only with mods or admin.

Blackbet admin if you wanna take a look as well. I'll be happy to send them all privately.

Attachments

• Screenshot10.png
    Screenshot10.png
    216.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot11.png
    Screenshot11.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot12.png
    Screenshot12.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 3

blackbet

Seller
Reaction score
I repeat it is a fake and not our seller!
You bought an account and started working it out the same day, checking all the info.

Last edited:

bokokopam

Active Carder
Reaction score
danmit alot complaint about blackbet people buy log bank its not working i hope this guy supposed to carefully with this market trash for stole money people with fake log an ccv and dump

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I repeat it is a fake and not our seller!
You bought an account and started working it out the same day, checking all the info.

Idk, who the fuck are you even tryna fool.

Attachments

• Screenshot9.png
    Screenshot9.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 5
  • TG.png
    TG.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 5

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You honestly can't make this shit up. I'll report the same on all the fucking forums you are on tomorrow. Dumbass.

Blackbet used to be amazing, until the beginning of 2024, The whole shit when to trash.

I have other accounts (2) with the damn store 3 in total. I only created a new one because i wanted to activate 2fa and I forgot secret key. Spent lots of money on the store before. Sellers are leaving, only few left. that's why he cannot afford to ban bad sellers anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 7

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
danmit alot complaint about blackbet people buy log bank its not working i hope this guy supposed to carefully with this market trash for stole money people with fake log an ccv and dump
If he did something to you too, please add it here. So others will also come and hopefully get him banned. So we can make the thread more and more active so all the others he scammed will come here and people will see it before his store.

blackbet

Seller
Reaction score
Idk, who the fuck are you even tryna fool.
What you write, once again we repeat, this is not our seller, why did not you immediately go to buy accounts in fake stores blackbet which are not a few in telegram?

blackbet

Seller
Reaction score
This item has not and does not exist in the store in the history of the shop. We have never sold dumps and cvv

blackbet

Seller
Reaction score
You honestly can't make this shit up. I'll report the same on all the fucking forums you are on tomorrow. Dumbass.

Blackbet used to be amazing, until the beginning of 2024, The whole shit when to trash.

I have other accounts (2) with the damn store 3 in total. I only created a new one because i wanted to activate 2fa and I forgot secret key. Spent lots of money on the store before. Sellers are leaving, only few left. that's why he cannot afford to ban bad sellers anymore.
We have fully described the situation above, as it was from the beginning to the end and without hiding any uncomfortable moments as you did. We do not intend to repeat the same thing.

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have a video but i am unable to upload it here.

Attachments

• IMG_20241014_051656_997.jpg
    IMG_20241014_051656_997.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 6

niledok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I asked him to show if he's real and showed me this, I feel bad for doing this. Cuz i sort of tricked him into it.

Look at the video carefully, there is seller panel on the left top side.

Top Bottom