BML account declined for no apparent reason.why?

mikhalna

Basic
Reaction score
BML account declined for no apparent reason.why?
I open several bml account successful.but when i tried to use BML I was declined.why?
i use clear and same city as bill address sock5,Clean reinstall os,change mac address.but always decline at walmart.com
We're sorry. BML Bill Me Later® was unable to authorize your transaction. Please select another payment method to complete your order.

Then I received an e-mail and tips,"e're sorry. We were unable to authorize your recent attempt(s) to use Bill Me Later®.

At the time of your purchase attempt(s), your account was blocked.

This could be for any of the following reasons:

Your account was closed at your request;
Your account was blocked because we have been unable to reach you to send billing statements;
You had a payment that was past due at the time of the transaction.
"

or

"
We're sorry. We were unable to authorize your recent attempt(s) to use Bill Me Later® because there was a problem with the information that was submitted to us.

There are a number of reasons this may have occurred. The information you provided may have been incomplete or inaccurate or may have suggested that the purchase was not made by you. Below are a few common situations that can cause a problem with a purchase:

You may have used a different name than you used to open your account.
You may have provided your work address instead of your home address as your billing address (where you receive bills, credit card bills, etc.)
You may have provided your work phone number or cell phone number instead of your home phone number.
You may have inaccurately entered the last four digits of your Social Security Number or your Date Of Birth.
You may have provided your initials, company name, or family name instead of your full, legal name.
You may have provided an email address that is not registered to you.

If you wish to try Bill Me Later again, please keep the above in mind when entering your personal information."

why?How to do that will approval?
thanks for ur help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

82ooo

Basic
Reaction score
its better to use rdp
and if u used diff ship/bill and the amount was more then 250$ u will get it decline always
better use rdp and first card virtual gc's then buy stuff with gc

mikhalna

Basic
Reaction score
Why must use rdp, I use clean vmware.
what is May lead to the decline of the reasons?
dead online store? phone Verification?

Top Bottom