Michael Jordian

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
Anybody who has used Briansclub has officially been scammed all accounts seller and buyers have been drained and Brian has pulled a rug, turned off his servers and dipped for good. With all our money still in the accounts… fuck you brian you piece of shit! Hope FBI locks u up

Michael Jordian

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
On God.. niggas mad slow.. thats how u know niggas bins buzz LOL niggas dont research
Why the fuck you even in a forum if you think so selfish?! The whole point is to work together how about u share the info instead of calling niggas dumb?! U lame and for that on god

Kushbape

Basic
Reaction score
Anybody who has used Briansclub has officially been scammed all accounts seller and buyers have been drained and Brian has pulled a rug, turned off his servers and dipped for good. With all our money still in the accounts… fuck you brian you piece of shit! Hope FBI locks u up
damn who gt dmp now?

Michael Jordian

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
Russian cyber task force apparently seized trumps dumps as well as a few others, unicc apparently retired. No news I can find on Brian’s club

zaydolla

Premium
Reaction score
U lame as fuck, the whole point of a forum is to share info. U dumb as fuck I swear selfish ass
You’re a corn ball. Do research bozo….. tf. We scammers. You just got scam. Hold it down. Don’t bitch about it. Move on. Tf

Coup

Basic
Reaction score
Hit me if you looking for dumps willing to bless few ppl

Top Bottom