Bring me ALL Business Checks (front and back) for 96 hour cash outs. 50/50 split no negotiations.

Uranium

Basic
Reaction score
I am searching for physical business checks that are active. Meaning the account that the business checks are representing are active and have funding.
Also these business checks cannot have been sold to you or found freely online. (unless the source is reputable)

I don't actually need the physical check but i need you to scan the front and back of the check and send me the files. They must be very good quality scans.

These checks need to have the business name on them along with the business address, the signature of the account owner. (usually the ceo of the company)

a signature on the check is preferable but exceptions can be made.

The last important bit of information you need to know is that i am only looking for serious people to work with. and i am not looking to work with a bunch of people.
my team will be very small. maybe 3 or 4 people. Also you need to know that you will be paid 50% of the total amount i generate using these business checks.

It may take up to 4 days until you get paid, just being real with you right now. So don't hit me up and bug me every 30 minutes asking about "wheres my money?"

these things take TIME and to do them the right way requires patience. But 4 days is the maxium amount of time from the time you send me the images of the check
until you are paid out 50/50. I am doing cash outs in bitcoin ONLY. so make sure you have a bitcoin wallet address so you can accept your payout. Payout amounts depend
on the method (sauce) that is currently hitting. I have various different avenues that i can take at any given time of the day and turn these checks into some form of cash.
You can expect between $10,000-$25,000 for every check you send me. Assuming the business check you send me hasn't been previously used in a fraudulent manner or has a very low or even negative balance. As i stated before these business checks need to have valid accounts behind them with large balances.

A summary of this thread is basically i need business checks (food) front and back images of said checks. i am paying you in bitcoin only and the amount can be from $10,000 - $25,000 and it can take up to 4 days to receive this cash out. But not longer.

p.s: If you are unsure about this process then don't message me. I value my time more then $$ so don't come wasting my time and i won't go wasting yours. Deal?

p.p.s: Also i have software/programs that i use to verify these checks. I will know if they are valid and if they have a negative or positive balance. Please dont bring me your personal bank of america checking account with a negative -100 balance.

Metalhead

Basic
Reaction score
So I send him a pic. He says looks good. Real good. Says give him a few to check it. I said ill wait.

39 minutes go by. I say, how's it going. He says, I'm still working on it. I make a couple of comments asking about his username, what it stands for. His response:

"THIS IS DETECTIVE MCDANIELS"

"WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE"

Then his status changed from online to " last seen long time ago"

Hmmm....does that seem like a straight shooter?

max

Basic
Reaction score
So I send him a pic. He says looks good. Real good. Says give him a few to check it. I said ill wait.

39 minutes go by. I say, how's it going. He says, I'm still working on it. I make a couple of comments asking about his username, what it stands for. His response:

"WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE"

Long time ago status means he has blocked you on TELEGRAM

He is definitely a dumb brainless retarded imbecile ripping pig

Gangpeeps1

Basic
Reaction score

"WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE"

Aye fw me my telegram@ 7724005256 ....we can face time n really talk business Ill give you my real # once you tap in

Top Bottom