Call from Credit card company after pruchase

magmaster4

Basic
Reaction score
Im my country sometimes,the owner of credit card discover the fraud instantly after purchase and sometime the companys of credit card call the stores to call cops or hold the person who bought.. Sometimes the company let the guy spend the credit card but start tracking until caught him..This also happen in USA?

Сtr

Basic
Reaction score
i have same problem too
but can resolved it !

you only answered that you bought it !

Zamian

Basic
Reaction score
Dont stay long at the shop. Swipe and leave wtf are you waiting for. And if you know they track dont go and do second swipe. Hit has had as possible and forget it.

magmaster4

Basic
Reaction score
How i can know if they tracking? They just let you use it until get u in a place here.. When they are tracking the credit card give approval normally then they send cops to the place... Happen in usa also??

Alex Pro

Basic
Reaction score
Happens very rare I hear. Mostly in california and new york but they have special cops that ONLY look for carders and ONLY stay at stores and are in plain clothes and they follow store to store and build a case.

I shopped at a specialty store once and at the end of the work, i paid with a card, but they had my real phone number (the number was in a different name) and i forgot they had my real number and they called me the SAME DAY, like 2 hours later saying that the card I used the card holder called and said card was stolen and the POS system didnt even authorize fully the charge. I acted stupid and had to go to the shop to pay cash 400 dollars US because I didnt want a little investigation to it. The shop owner didnt give a shit, he just wanted the money paid to him propper.

Yes it happens, but you just have to be in and out.

NOMAD

Basic
Reaction score
Sometimes this happens also if bank is slow to block card but just realises fraud is happening after the swipe happens so they call store.

Top Bottom