Cameras in store.

Time Lord

Basic
Reaction score
I was wondering so for an example I went out to walmart or some store Roget and I carded a iPhone touch then the real card holder finds out 2 weeks later and tells visa and all the stuff. What do they do? Do they investigate and look at the camera from the store I carded from. Like what do they do when the real card holder finds our they have been fruaded and tells the company. What do they do??

If someones tells me please do and thank you also how long do they recorded videos in store? Thanks

Mortius

Basic
Reaction score
I Don't think they look for that things , if they want you , they will know how to get you!

Time Lord

Basic
Reaction score
Haha thank you! So they just dont do anything! All they say is,"oh there another carder out there...?" aha

bloomm

Basic
Reaction score
if you card enough on one card, they will DEFINITELY pull the security footage to find out who was using the card.

Rаyden

Basic
Reaction score
it really depends the dollar amount. usually if kept under $1000 usd the bank will automatically reimburse the original card holder no questions asked. if over a specific amount, they place a hold during an ''investigation''. the investigation usually entails verifying it was not the original card holder who made the purchases. what the card holder can do is higher a private investigator (pi) to do the digging. this can yield is very positive results for the person or peoples defrauded.

long story short, don't get to greedy and don't establish predictable patterns. good luck.

Magnum

Basic
Reaction score
Not necessarily so. I used my cards for 7k of purchases then said cards were stolen and was reimbursed automatically and only had a few papers to sign. Never heard anything about it after that. In the end I maxed out the cards again and just never paid them!

Top Bottom