Can I get a little assistance?

1deep

Basic
Reaction score
I didn't really know where to post this, hopefully I picked a good place. So I am not totally new to the work. I have been doing the mail order stuff for a while but I bought an MSR605 a few months ago. In those few months, I have spent about a grand on dumps but haven't hit once. At first I was just getting 101s for stores and never has one gone thru. The last couple of weeks I have been trying the 'dumps with pin' hoping to get some of my money back and still nothing. What the hell am I doing wrong? Can someone help me out?
Jabber - [email protected]
Email - [email protected]

joloza02

Basic
Reaction score
I didn't really know where to post this, hopefully I picked a good place. So I am not totally new to the work. I have been doing the mail order stuff for a while but I bought an MSR605 a few months ago. In those few months, I have spent about a grand on dumps but haven't hit once. At first I was just getting 101s for stores and never has one gone thru. The last couple of weeks I have been trying the 'dumps with pin' hoping to get some of my money back and still nothing. What the hell am I doing wrong? Can someone help me out?
Jabber - [email protected]
Email - [email protected]
where did you buy your dumps plus pin?,..is it jstash

Top Bottom