Card Checking & Last name problem in a cc

Reaction score
Hello,

I have bought a cc from a online shop

and I always used to make purchase and it that purchase didn't go, then I will check the card.

I got board after several non-working cc's, so I decided to check last cc I bought and it was approved.

When I used it on a site, I got this msg.

"We are sorry, but there was a temporary problem processing your transaction. "

So, is this cc dead, or can be used at a later time as you can see the word "temporary" in the msg. ?!

Another question,

The name of the cc was in this form

John Clark II

So is the last name "Clark" or "Clark II" ?!

Thank you

Serg

Basic
Reaction score
your better of just using the "clark"but I dont think it would matter but Ill just go with the Clark,as far as the message sometimes car is not dead but your card seem not to pass there AUTH,Which was probably AUTH the CC#,cvv2,EXP, name,address,phone #.Which out of all of those I am pretty sure the Phone # doesnt match because 90% of these online shop s have invalid phone # or address or some little bullshit.

Reaction score
The site doesn't require anything except first name, last name, e-mail, cc number, cvv2, exp.

I think it's a temporary hold which will not last for much time, or am I wrong ?!

Thank for your help

Serg

Basic
Reaction score
i doubt its a hold on card!Was it a big purchase?maybe the cvv2 is wrong,only way to find out is by trying it on another site if it doesnt work then its dead.If it has a hold then the only way that hold is coming off is if owner calls in and takes it off.

Reaction score
It's Fandango.

I'm broke and I had some cash in one of the online ccv sites and I've bought the cc.

Well, the purchase is $100 GC, and when the cc is invalid, I've got different msg.

Top Bottom