Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Happy to be one among those that will learn more

Last edited:

Decepppt

Basic
Reaction score
Are the classes one time seminars or videos and manuals you can go over?

Yunganx

Basic
Reaction score
So, i got a x2 software pack for 160 but im on mac and its exe files..my mac is a 10.13 high seirra therefor its too outdated for most emulators, am i out of luck or what should i do?

remzio

Basic
Reaction score
So, i got a x2 software pack for 160 but im on mac and its exe files..my mac is a 10.13 high seirra therefor its too outdated for most emulators, am i out of luck or what should i do?
buy a new mac lmao

hungluu80

Elite
Reaction score
I think you should divide the class into many small classes, and the tuition fee will gradually increase
for example :

Class 1 : For chicks​

• study time from dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy, tuition 20$ ,
  • Lesson content:: all subject terms and abbreviations for credit card, bank, state, city..​

Class 2 : Baggage in life​

• study time from dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy, tuition 30$
  • Lesson content : Must-have equipment and weapons to continue the game such as software, vpn, sock 5... and introduce why we need it (if you have these items and you dare to guarantee its quality you can introduce and sell to students or you find a good quality seller you sell to them and you get % commission from the seller) :)

Class 3: Safety is your friend, accident is go jail​

• study time from dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy, tuition 50
  • Lesson content : Security and anonymity on the Internet, Working with a virtual machine (Virtual Box, VMware) and detailed instructions on how to use the necessary things in Class 2

Class 4 : Time is money, make good use of it​

• study time from dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy, tuition 80
  • Lesson content : everything related to searching and checking , for example: search website, find good seller, you can find Fullz from CCV through findpeople service
The above is just my example, the exact content and price are made by you

The reason why I have this recommendation to you :
  1. Newbies are scammed too much, so they only accept to spend a small amount of money, even if they are cheated many times, they will accept it, but spending 400usd is highly unlikely they won't learn
  2. How is the quality of the class no one knows, some people have paid but the class keeps changing the day because there are few people, so the prestige of the class has decreased. Until the school day if there is a student you should also teach, that way you will create a reputation for the class, and my way can be Class 1 Class 2 no one, but maybe Class 3, Class 4 Class 5 there are many people.
  3. I think here a lot of people won't care about the initial basic classes, maybe they already know those things, this option helps them spend a reasonable amount of money on what they want to learn,

Top Bottom