Carding Successful carding: Join the New Group on May 6

jerry323

Basic
Reaction score
will this course teach how to use emv and write tracks for physical carding?

capntrips

Basic
Reaction score
wait, so you're saying that atm carding/swiping isn't real?
No Bro, Hes saying no real carding as in no physical carding in the "real" world. /this is dealing with CNP or card not present transactions in the "virtual" or online world or shops and such...ATM carding and all is real work and its respectable for sure, lots of cats hit big numbers with it, but its not going to be covered here. For my taste, getting up in years as I am and having given 8 and a half years of my life to a few moments in sentence hearings, i dont like un-controllable variables or witnesses. atm carding is chock full of both. I plan never again to squander my days in various rotting clinks and nicks scattered about the mountains of my state...doesnt matter which one, but when you look out your 4 inch window at all that snow you know two things; you cant survive an escape, and theres a reason that the few souls who made it back from the gulags came back hard as a coffin nail...unbreakable supermen made of bone with ice in their veins. May they know peace. Were on the super-stealth, moving in silence, in-cog-negro mode shit hahaha. e-commerce...break all ya selfs! Online with 100% opsec we control every variable, no suprises. Then tickle that bitch e-shop just right aand she opens up ready to make love...then we turn our hats back and GUT till shes split and broken and her card accepting privledges are gone the way of her innocence! we bid her goodnight and also steal the milk from her fridge on our way out.

ADMIN here is a very cool brother to have in this game, a wealth of knowledge, and someone i personally respect very much. It will be an honor to be a part of this class. Hes handing us a seat at the fat cats table on a silver platter for the cost of crumbs! Some day we are going to be kicking tribute from heists up to him as our boss when we have more cash than we can spend from sticking the pigs and bankers where it hurts. That they may bleed as we have for so long, they dance on our backs no more! Cheers and success comrades, see you all in class, if you have any...class that is! hahaha

alibaba1122

Basic
Reaction score
Greetings, friends! Our team offers for you to learn an interesting, and most importantly profitable kind of earnings. We continue the successful company of courses, the basis of which is carding. Joining our club will give you an opportunity to start working in the shadow business as a whole, not just in carding, but in an extensive sphere, with many opportunities for development and big earnings. The course is constantly developing in several directions, opening more and more opportunities for members of our club.

The subject of our work is the USA, Europe, Asia, from which, subsequently, we can receive the goods directly in the country of our residence, using the tools that we will provide to you.
The very essence of clothing carding is based on the fact that you can buy goods (equipment, clothing, electronic goods, etc.) at someone else's expense, using credit card and bank account data.
At the same time, there are a lot of options where you can immediately receive money for your work result, without even touching the product with your hands.
We are accompanying you from the very beginning, to obtaining a stable profit.

What is considered in the course:
- Full analysis of the terminology of carding
- Security and anonymity on the Internet
- Working with a virtual machine (Virtual Box, VMware)
- Dealing with credit cards (bins, types, which cards to buy), DOB and SSN
- Discussion of work on the USA, Europe, Asia
- Correct search of sites for driving in
- How to make a successful drive, bypassing security systems
- Solving problem situations with shops (ringing and scans)
- Ways of realization of the product:
Drops (search / recruitment / work)
Intermediaries
- The work of E-Gift Cards
- Driving into the playgrounds (Steam, Humblebundle, etc.)
- Enroll
+
Complete analysis of bank account terminology
- Search for information about any US citizen
- Finding information about financial institutions
- Mechanics of creating bank accounts
- Gulf, withdrawal and withdrawal of funds.
- Methods of working with accounts that are not yours (brute / logs)
- Construction and implementation of various schemes for withdrawing funds from the USA
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds from investment offices
- Security: all about responsibility for your actions, causes, consequences and consequences
- Optimal system setup for operation

Emphasis will be placed on quick earnings for the beginner
(All of the above is a single course)

Our team provides for comfortable work:
- Its CC supplier, guarantee of replacement of non-working material
- Drop, send and squint services for the US and China
- Authoritative caller service with discounts for tubers
- Service of drawing documents with discounts for tubers

Additional features:
All those who entered the club are given a special status on the forum, a private section opens with the most up-to-date information on carding.
There you will be able to communicate, share secrets, show off your successes, receive answers from the lecturers of the forum.
In addition, this status allows:
- Discount on the use of Escrow-Service - 5%
- Discount for advertising your services - 25%

Our team:
The professors consist of professionals in their field who proved their worth and only after that they were admitted to the forum team. I will draw your attention to the fact that some of the lectures are conducted by the best students from our course, which is an additional income for them. You too will have such a chance!

How is the training conducted:
6 weeks (20 lessons in theory + personal consultations + practical days). The number of classes can be changed if it is necessary to consolidate knowledge or to repeat what has been done. The goal is to teach you.
After the end of the course, you stay in the forum club and also you can count on the support of the lecture!
If new groups have lectures with new directions of work, you will have the opportunity to visit them.
Classes are held in the evening in USA time, on weekdays.
Time in advance is agreed with the students.
In case you for some reason missed the lesson, the lecture can be viewed from the saved entries, as well as contact your lecturer for help.

What is the price of the course:
The full cost of the course is $ 300 (other currencies are accepted at the exchange rate on the day of payment).

How to start training?
Contact the contacts below, ask all the questions you are interested in, if everything suits you:
- Make a deposit of $ 100, book a place
- Get a task to set up your system
- Make payment balance before class starts
- You are given a club status and you start the course

Every month we expand the subject of courses! We create a system with many directions, so that everyone can find himself.
All new lectures will be available to every member of the club.

Contacts for entries, questions, payment:
PM - http://crdpro.cc/conversations/add?to=crdpro
Telegram - @pro_escrow
(Be careful! Do not fall for the fake)
hi admin i want to join the course i dont know english i can read the document using google translate

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
The next group will start on August 30

Cvvcyborg

Basic
Reaction score
admin will this class go into stripe, shopify, square methods, cashing out cc methods???

vauvinh

Basic
Reaction score
do you still have opening for the class and when is the starting date

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
The next group will start on September 14th

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
The next group will start on September 14th