d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score

🔊 Carding Guide: Sonos (Audio, Easiest Target) 🔊

Sonos. The training wheels of carding. Tons of newcomers have been pestering me for an easy target, congratulations - your prayers to the fraud gods have been answered.

For all you people starting out, Sonos is your chance to finally score something worthwhile. This audio retailer is serving up high-end speakers and sound systems on a silver platter, guarded by security that couldn't decide which order is fraudulent.

crdprosonos.jpg

But just because Sonos is the carding equivalent of the kiddie pool doesn't mean you can't still drown in it. You'll still need to engage those two brain cells you've got bouncing around in your skull.

So grab your bargain bin cards, fire up that antidetect browser you pirated, and let's turn Sonos into our personal audio equipment dispenser. It's time to flood the market with carded speakers and stuff our pockets with cash. Welcome to Carding Kindergarten, class is in session.

Disclaimer: The information provided in this writeup and all my writeups and guides are intended for educational purposes only. It is a study of how fraud operates and is not intended to promote, endorse, or facilitate any illegal activities. I cannot be held liable for any actions taken based on this material or any material posted by my account. Please use this information responsibly and do not engage in any criminal activities.

Why Sonos?

Sonos is a fucking goldmine. With a net worth over $2 billion, these audio bastards are ripe for the picking.

1728157546169.png

Their shit sells fast and stays functional. Unlike most carded electronics that become useless bricks when the holder disputes the transactions, Sonos devices keeps pumping tunes. No remote locking, no blacklisting - you won't have trouble using them or selling them.

The resale market is also great. Audio freaks and regular joes are always after Sonos gear. You won't struggle to flip these overpriced speakers.
sonospage.png

So while other idiots are out there trying to flip bricked PlayStations, we'll be swimming in a sea of easily resold, high-demand audio equipment. Sonos is practically begging us to exploit them, and who are we to refuse?

Recon

We fired up our HTTP analyzer and dove into Sonos's digital guts. Unlike most sites we've torn apart, these sneaky fucks actually try to hide their payment gateway and antifraud system. It's like they think a bit of obscurity will keep us out. Cute.

But after a few minutes of digging (which usually takes me about 60 seconds, tops), we uncovered their little secret. Sonos is using CyberSource for payments and Signifyd for fraud prevention. Now we're getting somewhere.

sonoscybersource.png

CyberSource isn't the toughest nut to crack, but it's not complete garbage either. They're known for their 3D Secure implementation, which can be a pain in the ass if you're not prepared.

sonossignifyd.png

Signifyd, on the other hand, is the real challenge here. These bastards use machine learning to spot fraud patterns. They're not just looking at your card details; they're analyzing your entire session, from how you move your mouse to how long you spend on each page.

Half-Assed Security

But here's the thing - Sonos's implementation of these systems seems half-assed at best. They've got high-end security but are using it like amateurs. Our analysis (and my experience) shows no sign of mouse movement or activity are logged for Signifyd. They're likely just using it for basic transaction checks, ditching all the advanced behavioral analysis.

sonos otw.png

They've got a top-tier security system but forgot to turn half of it on. This half-assed setup is why Sonos is, in my experience, one of the easiest targets out there. Their overconfidence in subpar implementation is our golden ticket.

How Transactions are Processed

sonos txn (1).png

Sonos's fucked-up implementation of their antifraud system leads to some weird shit, especially with how transactions are processed and checked:

• High Fraud Score: If your fraud score is through the roof (thanks to your garbage proxy or a drop address that's seen more carded goods than a fence's warehouse), here's what happens: Your order goes through without any 3DS bullshit, but it's like it never existed. No email, no order status - nothing. It's as if your order got sucked into a black hole. Sonos's system basically ghosted you.
  • Medium Risk Score: If your risk score is elevated but not maxed out, Sonos gets picky with 3DS. They'll throw 3DS prompts at specific countries (US, AU sometimes, EU, etc.). You can easily bypass this shit with a NONVBV card or by shipping to a different country. Just make sure your drops are clean and your billing matches shipping.
  • Normal Risk Score: If your risk score looks kosher, you're golden. No 3DS, and you'll get that sweet email confirmation. In my experience, once you've got that email, you can pretty much count on your order shipping. I haven't seen a single case where the email came through and the order didn't ship. Maybe some people had that experience, idk.

This janky setup is why Sonos is such an easy mark. Their system's bipolar as fk. If you play your cards right (pun intended), you can slip right through their Swiss cheese security.

Requirements and Process

To hit Sonos, you'll need the basics: clean cards (non-VBV for US, AU, or EU countries, the rest no need), quality residential proxies matching your card's country, and a solid antidetect setup. For drops, fresher is better, especially if they haven't received any items from Sonos before.

The process is pretty typical - I'd be wasting internet space repeating the same shit for every writeup. Set up your environment, browse like a normal person, mix up your cart, and check out as a guest if possible. Enter details manually (don't be a lazy copy-pasting fuck), submit, and wait. If you score, don't immediately go back for seconds like a greedy bastard.

Advanced Method

That said, Sonos is so fucking easy to hit that I rarely bother with this trick. Their basic security is so full of holes, you can usually get your shit shipped directly to your drop without jumping through these extra hoops. But keep this in your back pocket for those times when you need a little extra edge.

Closing Thoughts

Listen up, newbies. Sonos is your carding boot camp. It's perfect for those of you too fucking indecisive to pick a first target.

Why? It's almost idiot-proof. Weak security, easy-to-flip products, and a straightforward process. You'd have to try hard to screw this up.

But don't get cocky. Use this to learn the ropes. Understand why it works and build your skills. Sonos is your warm-up before the real game starts.

Remember, carding is about exploiting weaknesses smartly. Consider this your 101 class.

Now go card some speakers. If you manage to fuck this up, maybe consider a career change. Class dismissed.

SpritezBiC

Active Carder
Reaction score

Sonos. The training wheels of carding. Tons of newcomers have been pestering me for an easy target, congratulations - your prayers to the fraud gods have been answered.

For all you people starting out, Sonos is your chance to finally score something worthwhile. This audio retailer is serving up high-end speakers and sound systems on a silver platter, guarded by security that couldn't decide which order is fraudulent.

View attachment 46929

But just because Sonos is the carding equivalent of the kiddie pool doesn't mean you can't still drown in it. You'll still need to engage those two brain cells you've got bouncing around in your skull.

So grab your bargain bin cards, fire up that antidetect browser you pirated, and let's turn Sonos into our personal audio equipment dispenser. It's time to flood the market with carded speakers and stuff our pockets with cash. Welcome to Carding Kindergarten, class is in session.

Why Sonos?

Sonos is a fucking goldmine. With a net worth over $2 billion, these audio bastards are ripe for the picking.

View attachment 46930

Their shit sells fast and stays functional. Unlike most carded electronics that become useless bricks when the holder disputes the transactions, Sonos devices keeps pumping tunes. No remote locking, no blacklisting - you won't have trouble using them or selling them.

The resale market is also great. Audio freaks and regular joes are always after Sonos gear. You won't struggle to flip these overpriced speakers.
View attachment 46931

So while other idiots are out there trying to flip bricked PlayStations, we'll be swimming in a sea of easily resold, high-demand audio equipment. Sonos is practically begging us to exploit them, and who are we to refuse?

Recon

We fired up our HTTP analyzer and dove into Sonos's digital guts. Unlike most sites we've torn apart, these sneaky fucks actually try to hide their payment gateway and antifraud system. It's like they think a bit of obscurity will keep us out. Cute.

But after a few minutes of digging (which usually takes me about 60 seconds, tops), we uncovered their little secret. Sonos is using CyberSource for payments and Signifyd for fraud prevention. Now we're getting somewhere.

View attachment 46933

CyberSource isn't the toughest nut to crack, but it's not complete garbage either. They're known for their 3D Secure implementation, which can be a pain in the ass if you're not prepared.

View attachment 46932

Signifyd, on the other hand, is the real challenge here. These bastards use machine learning to spot fraud patterns. They're not just looking at your card details; they're analyzing your entire session, from how you move your mouse to how long you spend on each page.

Half-Assed Security

But here's the thing - Sonos's implementation of these systems seems half-assed at best. They've got high-end security but are using it like amateurs. Our analysis (and my experience) shows no sign of mouse movement or activity are logged for Signifyd. They're likely just using it for basic transaction checks, ditching all the advanced behavioral analysis.

View attachment 46934

They've got a top-tier security system but forgot to turn half of it on. This half-assed setup is why Sonos is, in my experience, one of the easiest targets out there. Their overconfidence in subpar implementation is our golden ticket.

View attachment 46935

Sonos's fucked-up implementation of their antifraud system leads to some weird shit, especially with how transactions are processed and checked:

• High Fraud Score: If your fraud score is through the roof (thanks to your garbage proxy or a drop address that's seen more carded goods than a fence's warehouse), here's what happens: Your order goes through without any 3DS bullshit, but it's like it never existed. No email, no order status - nothing. It's as if your order got sucked into a black hole. Sonos's system basically ghosted you.
  • Medium Risk Score: If your risk score is elevated but not maxed out, Sonos gets picky with 3DS. They'll throw 3DS prompts at specific countries (US, AU sometimes, EU, etc.). You can easily bypass this shit with a NONVBV card or by shipping to a different country. Just make sure your drops are clean and your billing matches shipping.
  • Normal Risk Score: If your risk score looks kosher, you're golden. No 3DS, and you'll get that sweet email confirmation. In my experience, once you've got that email, you can pretty much count on your order shipping. I haven't seen a single case where the email came through and the order didn't ship. Maybe some people had that experience, idk.

This janky setup is why Sonos is such an easy mark. Their system's bipolar as fk. If you play your cards right (pun intended), you can slip right through their Swiss cheese security.

Requirements and Process

To hit Sonos, you'll need the basics: clean cards (non-VBV for US, AU, or EU countries, the rest no need), quality residential proxies matching your card's country, and a solid antidetect setup. For drops, fresher is better, especially if they haven't received any items from Sonos before.

The process is pretty typical - I'd be wasting internet space repeating the same shit for every writeup. Set up your environment, browse like a normal person, mix up your cart, and check out as a guest if possible. Enter details manually (don't be a lazy copy-pasting fuck), submit, and wait. If you score, don't immediately go back for seconds like a greedy bastard.

Advanced Method
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

That said, Sonos is so fucking easy to hit that I rarely bother with this trick. Their basic security is so full of holes, you can usually get your shit shipped directly to your drop without jumping through these extra hoops. But keep this in your back pocket for those times when you need a little extra edge.

Closing Thoughts

Listen up, newbies. Sonos is your carding boot camp. It's perfect for those of you too fucking indecisive to pick a first target.

Why? It's almost idiot-proof. Weak security, easy-to-flip products, and a straightforward process. You'd have to try hard to screw this up.

But don't get cocky. Use this to learn the ropes. Understand why it works and build your skills. Sonos is your warm-up before the real game starts.

Remember, carding is about exploiting weaknesses smartly. Consider this your 101 class.

Now go card some speakers. If you manage to fuck this up, maybe consider a career change. Class dismissed.
May you PM me whenever you get the chance, boss?

boble

Active Carder
Reaction score

View attachment 46929

Why Sonos?

View attachment 46930

View attachment 46931

Recon

View attachment 46933

View attachment 46932

Half-Assed Security

View attachment 46934

View attachment 46935

Requirements and Process

Advanced Method

Closing Thoughts

let see

luckiki

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 46929

Why Sonos?

View attachment 46930

View attachment 46931

Recon

View attachment 46933

View attachment 46932

Half-Assed Security

View attachment 46934

View attachment 46935

Requirements and Process

Advanced Method

Closing Thoughts

draki420

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 46929

Why Sonos?

View attachment 46930

View attachment 46931

Recon

View attachment 46933

View attachment 46932

Half-Assed Security

View attachment 46934

View attachment 46935

Requirements and Process

Advanced Method

Closing Thoughts

thanks

Top Bottom