Carding Help

pulse6969

Basic
Reaction score
I just got into this and i keep running into problems and I haven't successfully carded yet. It always says its unable to verify that its the card owner i buy a card with a non vbv bin from ccshop.pw then turn my 911.re to they're city and state then craete an account with they're same name under proton mail then link it to the site once i do that i add an item to cart then send as delivery to my reship address. My setup is purevpn then connect to rdp then turn on 911.re in the rdp. If anyone could tell me what im doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated. I tried 2 sites walmart and apple.com. Thank you

kendall

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
I just got into this and i keep running into problems and I haven't successfully carded yet. It always says its unable to verify that its the card owner i buy a card with a non vbv bin from ccshop.pw then turn my 911.re to they're city and state then craete an account with they're same name under proton mail then link it to the site once i do that i add an item to cart then send as delivery to my reship address. My setup is purevpn then connect to rdp then turn on 911.re in the rdp. If anyone could tell me what im doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated. I tried 2 sites walmart and apple.com. Thank you
talk to me on my telegram @cryptocrimelord

Last edited:

KKTSK

Basic
Reaction score
我刚刚进入这个,我一直遇到问题,我还没有成功刷卡。它总是说它无法验证它的卡所有者我从 ccshop.pw 购买了一张带有非 vbv bin 的卡,然后将我的 911.re 转到他们所在的城市和州,然后在质子下创建一个与他们同名的帐户邮件然后将其链接到网站,一旦我这样做,我将一个项目添加到购物车,然后作为交付发送到我的重新发货地址。我的设置是 purevpn 然后连接到 rdp 然后在 rdp 中打开 911.re。如果有人能告诉我我做错了什么,将不胜感激。我尝试了 2 个网站 walmart 和 apple.com。谢谢
你有两个问题 1.911 太脏了。 2. 你甚至不能改变你网站的地址。 您可以尝试使用手机执行此操作。 但ID要有合理的消费记录

tomlewiss

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
don't talk to those idiot on telegram they are scammers

Top Bottom