carding hotels uk

Frenkis

Basic
Reaction score
I think its not good bussines for you people and i hope you can share with me how to card hotel rooms for few days in uk (london). Im not going to do bussines from that,I just need sometimes place for some people to stay. I hope you understand me. Sorry if those questions sounds lame. Ty again

kuprum

Basic
Reaction score
Real carding or online carding??

I think you talking about online carding...

If you go on the hotel's own website you can "reserve" a room but you need to bring this card at the hotel to complete the transation... So this is not the god way to book hotel room.

I have the habit to book on lastminute.com or voyagesncf.com those websites are very good for hotel booking because you just need to card online then print the booking confirmation and go straight to the hotel with this paper! thats it! then they will give you the rooms key and you finnaly will be able be fuck your chick in five star hotel on Leicester Square!!

Frenkis

Basic
Reaction score
Real carding or online carding??

I think you talking about online carding...

If you go on the hotel's own website you can "reserve" a room but you need to bring this card at the hotel to complete the transation... So this is not the god way to book hotel room.

I have the habit to book on lastminute.com or voyagesncf.com those websites are very good for hotel booking because you just need to card online then print the booking confirmation and go straight to the hotel with this paper! thats it! then they will give you the rooms key and you finnaly will be able be fuck your chick in five star hotel on Leicester Square!!
ty mate

R.R.I

Basic
Reaction score
YES 100% agree with Capac .
Dont shit where u eat !!!
Or maybe u want be wake up by cops ?

Eric Myers

Basic
Reaction score
i agree with capac too....... man how can u fuck ur chick at the same time when u r thinking am i safe or the cops r coming to bust you... man this way i will never get a hard-on coz i would be shit scared ....its a night mare dude don't do it ......

Frenkis

Basic
Reaction score
ty mates
i will listen yours advice, btw i didin't planned to go there by myself.

kuprum

Basic
Reaction score
No dont woory cops wont come immediatly!!!
Just book 1 or 2 days before!! not 6 month before!

Top Bottom