I have never carder in USA only experienced in UK
So my question. Do I need put track 1 and 2 in USA
Coz seems if I put just track 2 it doesn't work
And can you share good bins in here
Thanks

DeoFos

Basic
Reaction score
you are best off with each of the track on card )
a lot of store even i see in CA / EU bro print name onto reciept extraction from track 1 on mag stripe

Forward

Elite
Reaction score
just put the letter "B" for track 1 as it is not needed for processing payment

RacksCut

Basic
Reaction score
eh to tell you the truth and it might just be coincidence... but i get more approval rates when carding big stuff if i use legit track1+2.... i guess it just depends on luck though cus i have carded over 600 bucks using track 2 and generated track 1.. as far for bins... buy different ones until u find ones that work well with your region. good luck

Reaction score
Now a Days I dont know if is BAd Loock but in Canada , everytime I goq with just track 2 in wallmart stores , transactions dont go thru, why ? I think is for the missing T1.
If someone jave the same experience (IN CANADA) .

Biako

Basic
Reaction score
I work walmart all the time I always go for iPads and things come out pretty good I normaly tell them to charge me one ipad at a time BCUZ IM TRAVELING AND I HAVE A CERTIN SPENDING LIMIT WHILE TRAVELING AND MOST TIME I GET 2 with one card if not i try another etc sometimes I try 4 and all decline

kingpoison

Basic
Reaction score
I work walmart all the time I always go for iPads and things come out pretty good I normaly tell them to charge me one ipad at a time BCUZ IM TRAVELING AND I HAVE A CERTIN SPENDING LIMIT WHILE TRAVELING AND MOST TIME I GET 2 with one card if not i try another etc sometimes I try 4 and all decline
I'm new to walmart can you see me through?

Top Bottom