carding jewelry - share your experience

Timotor2

Basic
Reaction score
i want to give jewelry stores a try, using online cvv method carding in-store...i expect amex centurion to hit for a big amount

please share your experiences with jewelry in-store

82ooo

Basic
Reaction score
Let me know how this goes brother, remember some jewlery shops can lock you in the store so make sure your plastic is up to par.

Schwarz

Basic
Reaction score
they will check your card cvv and do zip match with your ID if the item is expensive, so be prepared, also you need to prepare to run with a good running shoe in case and also wear glass ( u will need to throw it away when u run) and prepare to wear clothes where both sides are of different colors that you can always switch to a different colored side while u on the run). DO ALL THE ABOVE BEFORE YOU GO!!

butcher

Basic
Reaction score
i recommend not going after small retailers with counter theft measures , even though in my city the small jewllers are the only one with 24k gold , a mall is a better place to wet your feet without magnetic locks and panic buttons , ive carded some gold rings that i wear and it was really really easy just said im looking for a peice of jewlrey for myself the clerks were happy to help, BTW dont use amex in store if your n america it wont work will ask for zip , and in canada in my excperince amex usually require a auth code , 8 out of 10 times its just through a automated call center but yea no , visa is were its at id say

Bekket

Basic
Reaction score
centurion if ur doing in store willl ask for zip.... i know trust me. best is to go with a debit card and run it like credit. Have a good fake id that matched the name on ur fake plastic. If u r doing online pick up in store.. Be sure ur drops or ur fake id is good.

Zoo4s

Basic
Reaction score
jewerly carding is not harder than the rest, you might think i'm wrong but i'm talking from my own experience, you just have to know what you are doing.

What I mean is; an experienced binlist, dont use bins you never used, add a correct ID & fake passport.

The only difference between jewerly and other electro/clothes shops is simple, you have to carry the amount of your desired article in cash in your wallet.

Will save your ass a lot of times, each time a transaction's going weird, the cashier get his smile back when you put the cash on the table.

The goal is not to buy your article in cash each time, thats why you have to work with strong and known stuff (bin/ids).

Let's say you have to pay your stuff in cash 1 out of 5 time, you are good to go

I would not advice new peoples to card jewerly at their beginning, i'm sure you are going to try to buy expensive (4k+) shit and get in troubles.

One more thing to know, in EU, jewerly shop are doing a scan of your ID, so make sure to not put your exact face on it, put a face which is looking like your.

Top Bottom