Carding Schemes

mel1190

Basic
Reaction score
If it's not too much to ask from a beginner, but what are some successful schemes that I could potentially do with carding?

Preference - Paypal.

By the way - Money is no problem to be put in.

Malestia

Supreme
Reaction score
So what are you saying? you are willing to pay for someone to teach you some pp trix?

mel1190

Basic
Reaction score
No, I'm looking for a paypal scheme and if the scheme requires me to put money into making it work that it's possible.

No Regerts

Basic
Reaction score
I usually buy some Europe ccv and link to fresh paypal. I go buy RuneScape gold and sell the gold for LR.

Each fresh pp can make approx 70 - 100 $

If you card to ur address for items, u'll get caught in the long run. "apply" socks5 to ur firefox, or use VIP72 software, and card to your foreign country drop, and they ship to u

Сtr

Basic
Reaction score
Purchase american express fulls with online access. Card anything you want with it. Recommend gangsterz for it.

Rickyrock

Basic
Reaction score
I usually buy some Europe ccv and link to fresh paypal. I go buy RuneScape gold and sell the gold for LR.

Each fresh pp can make approx 70 - 100 $

If you card to ur address for items, u'll get caught in the long run. "apply" socks5 to ur firefox, or use VIP72 software, and card to your foreign country drop, and they ship to u
How do you link your card to paypal because they require card verification?

thedealer

Basic
Reaction score
make sure you have a VM and your proxy is close to location.

Top Bottom