Carding Sprint

Messiah012

Basic
Reaction score
I want to know what is need to card Sprint over the phone mainly bcuz I had a someone card Iphones foe me. He told me all he need is a cvv and he can do the rest, to my amazement the phones came in 24hrs and he got them to ship it to a different shipping than the billing of the cvv when i know companies dont like to do it. Thing is the motherfucker ripped and i never heard from him again so basically i want to know what i need to card Sprint over the phone and if u can give me a brief run down of how it will go talking to the rep and how to get them to ship i will glad add a+1 to your rep. Please brothers help a fellow carder out

Dornan17

Basic
Reaction score
Sprint is mad easy... just think outside the box .. you need to make a contract ... what do u need to make a contract ?

Vindetta

Basic
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a no brainer get fullz of someone with OK/Good credit and you good to go. Make sure you pick a free phone so you don't have to pay for anything up front at all.

Messiah012

Basic
Reaction score
Sprint is mad easy... just think outside the box .. you need to make a contract ... what do u need to make a contract ?
well i called and tried but the names i used i guess didnt have enough credit to get a phone, so they started asking me identity question, i could pass them by doing research but i didnt prepare that far ahead so i failed, what am concern about is the payment part, will they ship even if billing/shipping and if the card isnt even the same name applying for the phones?

but i added +1 for both of u guys, hopefully it reflects. any others want to input and please be specific, if u can give me a run down of how it will go, all the way to the shipping, that's what i want to know. thanks brothers

StormX07

Basic
Reaction score
If you pass the Credit check then sprint will accept any billing address.
Ive done it the best with Fulls but i used a EU cc on top of it.

Btw tmobile works just as easy but you can do it online .

Top Bottom