carding Stubhub

Snowden

Basic
Reaction score
Has anybody been carding them recently?

I have successfully carded and downloaded the PDF files however the last 3 of my orders this week have had the ticket rejected at the gate. I thought they couldn't invalidate the barcode as it was a fan to fan marketplace

Deja W

Basic
Reaction score
i have sold these to vendor for deals ))
what you must do is before you enter, try to download from site again ))
if d/l link die, ticket is invalidated ))
they call verify or some of this sort...

Razox

Basic
Reaction score
also change cc method used so for example make sure that the ccv tht u use has correct billers and name maybe they improved on security checks

Agressor

Basic
Reaction score
maybe they get ahold of the seller and tell him to cancel. thats strange, its never happened to me before

i would expect that from ticketsnow since THEYRE owned by ticketmaster, but not stubhub

Mozzie

Basic
Reaction score
What I would do is just buy the cheapest ticket possible with my own card for an event and then card the best seats in the house about 2 hours before the event knowing that they probably will cancel. Just print out both tickets and use the cheap ticket to get in at the gate and once inside use the carded print out for access to the better seats. It works every time for me, they never scan once inside the gate. The key is to do it two hours before the event because anything less than two hours and they wont sell online anymore. More likely than not the expensive seats almost never sell at the box office window.

Top Bottom