Carding with UK cards

den swi

Basic
Reaction score
Hey guys have some problems...
I wasted about 15~ uk cards, different banks, lloyds/halifax etc.
And everywhere on VBV they don't ask me nothing, just redirect me to bank vbv page where it says that credit card owner will receive a call to confirm this purchase.
How to avoid this? It's because of shop merchant? Or bank just added security where all purchases needs to be confirmed over the phone?

Thanks for answers

Furry

Basic
Reaction score
Really? bank says credit card owner will receive a call to confirm this purchase? UK is getting harder everyday...i think i need to change my location :)

Indra

Basic
Reaction score
Really? bank says credit card owner will receive a call to confirm this purchase? UK is getting harder everyday...i think i need to change my location :)
CCleaner idblaster change mac when try card!

Max Gp

Basic
Reaction score
hmm i have feeling its merchant ... i just used uk cc to buy some bath room fittings .. went to vbv page and order went thorugh .. was using .. halifax

order was around 3 k so i will say it must be merchant :)

by the way was using rdp .. so dont know abt the mac *stuff*

pedro hoolio

Basic
Reaction score
For example - LLoydsTSB
------------------------

LLoyds TSB ClickSafe protects your card against unauthorised use online at no cost.
The purchase you are making, can not be completed at this time.

We will contact you shortly to confirm if this transaction is genuine or not.

This will be during the hours 9am to 9pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 5pm on Sunday.

If we have not contacted you within an hour or for help out of hours, please contact us on 0845 604 5603 quoting reference C5.

We apologise for the inconvenience,
LLoydsTSB
================================================================================================

I think it's because of merchant, because on gambling sites with vbv, cards went through.
And I was using different RDP's, each card too..

WR SWAT

Basic
Reaction score
it is because lloyds call centre is located in India, i have account in lloyds and i was not able to pay for my flight tickets until i made a call to this number maybe month ago.
and there was thousand questions, even why I'm buying those tickets :D

Top Bottom