Cash out partners to receive via checking and routing

vanon

Supreme
Reaction score
To be able to make the transfers, I need a PoS, eCheck, or similar system. I enter the fulz bank's routing # + the checking account number.

The payment posts, and clears in the regular time such things take to clear: 3 - 5 days.

The turn around for a possible reversal, if it happen, is within 24 - 72 hours. This means that once the money hits, it needs to be transferred out asap.

These are ways for eCheck [ach] payments.

What is eCheck: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/r/payments/echeck-electronic-checks/ [eChecks work similar to ACH]

How a merchant can accept eCheck via PayPal:

If you have one of these, let's work together.

Last edited:

Jeffsexy

Basic
Reaction score
I'm in Arizona and I'm interested, I'm setting up burner banks as we speak. I have one ready to go . You can message me on Telegram @Whatever8833

Bwilson13

Basic
Reaction score
ATM, what I'm looking for are those who have a way to recieve funds via checking and routing numbers from my fullz. With my method, I have even been able to send out more than what the accounts have in them.

The receiver needs a "burner bank" to receive the funds, and be able to transfer them out within 24 hours. Some have been able to do so with 72 hours, before a potential reversal, but I figure 24 hours to be safe.

How I've used this, so far, in my testing, is to pay off credit cardz via the checking and routing. Like normal, it takes about 3 days to clear, and the cardz show the payment has posted. Then, it's often reversed within 24 - 72 hours. That is the time frame to transfer the funds from the posted payment out of the burner. Using different banks, it's still working. I can't say how long.

I haven't tested as to if this will work outside the US, so if you're wanting to help test, I'm up. I prefer to work a few more US banks, before non-US.

I'm looking to connect with people who can receive and transfer out, split 50/50, XMR for me, and they do whatever with what they got.

Is this of interest?
I'm extremely interested. Message me

Top Bottom