CASHOUT CC TO PAYPAL OR BTC

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Hello there , i would like to share with you my private method to cashout from steam using public cc , and yes i know you get account alert in steam after purchase but bear with me there is a trick ...

Tools needed : Steam , RDP or Vpn ( rdp better) , Cheat engine to change level in game to enable purchase , Brain and speed.

ASK ME FOR RECOMMENDED BIN

To begin with , first you need a steam account obviously , you download a game called helmet hereoes on steam and make an account in game ( Use steam client , this game is available in browser but you need pay with steam so download it , then go card steam with pub cc like 50 dollars or something ( you get alert in 20 to 30 minutes)

Note: Sometimes you get the alert after you purchase immediately or when you even get declined , that means that the vpn or socks is detected or the card is bad or bin blacklisted, you could try carding with your ip btw , but im not sure if its safe , i did it twice before and nothing happened , i dont recommend it tho , if that happened try rdp its better and easier without immediate steam alert.

Cheat engine part : ( Do it Before the purchase or after )

Then open the game and login > open cheat engine and choose helmet heroes and type in search 1 then alt tab to the game > kill some monsters till u level up to level 2 (takes about 1 minute) > type 2 in cheat engine then next scan , then kill monsters till u reach level 3 then next scan 3 on cheat engine , u get small number of searches choose them all then change the level to 200. ( you can search on youtube how if u don't even know how to use cheat engine.)

Now you are ready to purchase using steam , press on tickets top right then purchase them using steam before you get the alert , now you got your tickets , time to trade them ... there are 2 methods to cashout from this , i personally traded them for paypal or gift cards on the game discord server ( you should trade cheap ) or make a main account and trade all the tickets from other accounts to this account and abuse this method to spend like 400 dollars using other steam accounts and then trade them to the main account , and then sell this main account for a good price on discord , ask about trusted members so you don't get scammed... i personally think this trick's potential is limitless but i don't think there are other games that have trade in game like this game..

• $20 for 450 tickets
  • $50 for 1300 tickets
  • $100 for 2800 tickets
Some Personal Advice :

1-Try to be fast in the cheat engine part so you don't get the alert before you purchase the tickets

2-Open the game after you purchase because there is afk detect which will kick u if u alt tabbed and went to card steam.

3-Make a main account that you wont card because there is steam refund ban on the account u will get tickets on it takes about 1 week to get banned in the game , so you can open 1 tab in the browser and 1 in steam , when u card steam do the cheat engine trick to change the level to 200 then trade with the main account all your tickets then make another account then trade to the main account again .. repeat this to get more and more tickets.

4-Buy teleport in game so you can teleport to the person you are going to trade with , he will tell you where , or ask him to teleport to you , you can know where are you in map and server.

5-Be creative to cashout from this , im pretty sure there is many ways you can cashout maybe maybe try trading for other things you think is profitable, maybe try using this trick in a different game , etc , i mean you got the idea , if there is in game trading , you trade to other account so when you get banned you still get the money. Helmet heroes is the only game i know tho.

6-Sell or trade these tickets with your desire price ..

7-Verify you account on the game's discord so you can be trusted too , to verify you need a main account on the game , its not so important but you can do it for better business.

8- try to card below 100 on steam so you don't get alert fast , be in the 20 and 50 range.

Dm me on telegram @zenithway1 for latest carding Tutorial, CC,
FULLZ, PPP METHOD, LATEST PUA METHOD, DL LOOKUP AND DOCUMENTS

Last edited:
Top Bottom