Market CC + CVV OF THE BEST QUALITY DIRECTLY FROM THE SNIFFER / CCHOUSE

habuzanta

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to CRD.
I visited your store, I found your store's user-friendly interface, fast and accurate response, product filtering performed quite well.
Can you give me your store's product quality experience so I can give you the most honest assessment?
My username is: habuzanta

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
Welcome to CRD.
I visited your store, I found your store's user-friendly interface, fast and accurate response, product filtering performed quite well.
Can you give me your store's product quality experience so I can give you the most honest assessment?
My username is: habuzanta
hi. I gave you a test balance

shynkama

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi there!
As a new user exploring your store, I’m truly impressed by its potential and the unique selection it offers. I’ve come across some bin heads that I haven’t seen anywhere else, which speaks volumes about the variety and exclusivity of your inventory. I’m eager to experience the quality firsthand and provide my feedback. Would you be open to letting me test some of your products?
Looking forward to your response.
My username is: shynkama.

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Hi I sent you a pm and hoping to see if i could get a test.
username.. dfriend

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
hi. I gave you a test balance
You have to stop giving test to newly created accounts. one person can created several many new accounts and continue receiving free test. do you give accounts registered less than 3 months

habuzanta

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You have to stop giving test to newly created accounts. one person can created several many new accounts and continue receiving free test. do you give accounts registered less than 3 months
So in your opinion, I'm a newbie so I don't have the right to test the product?
Sorry, you're not the store owner so you shouldn't judge others

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Its not aboout newbie, its about people creating newly accounts and asking for free test. go through the forum and see profiles that was just newly created NOW

habuzanta

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Its not aboout newbie, its about people creating newly accounts and asking for free test. go through the forum and see profiles that was just newly created NOW
Why do you say something so stupid, what should a newbie do if they don't create a new account?
Don't think you're the only one who's smart and force new people to create an account long before they can test the product

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Why do you say something so stupid, what should a newbie do if they don't create a new account?
Don't think you're the only one who's smart and force new people to create an account long before they can test the product
Who knows? Yo might even be the one creating all these newly accounts to try and trick the admin in getting more test. I believe the admin is capable to fish ou guys out. BYE!

habuzanta

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Who knows? Yo might even be the one creating all these newly accounts to try and trick the admin in getting more test. I believe the admin is capable to fish ou guys out. BYE!
Yes, you are good, you are the smartest, you know everything
The store owner is the smartest person, he should be the judge, not you.
Regardless of whether I created it or not, you have no right to judge others. BYE

rettascott

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to crd. just registered on your shop. hope you cna give atest balance to tst your shop.
username ... rettascott

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
thats right
im new to other forms of carding and when new shop opened i will not ask test, why? because i will not be surprised if owner refuse to give me test because who know im a legit person or a broke ass who create multiple account for 20$ test
so like it or not for now your a new user and many shops avoid giving test balance to new users

habuzanta

Carding Novice
Reaction score
thats right
im new to other forms of carding and when new shop opened i will not ask test, why? because i will not be surprised if owner refuse to give me test because who know im a legit person or a broke ass who create multiple account for 20$ test
so like it or not for now your a new user and many shops avoid giving test balance to new users
I understand what you're saying, but I'm a real user so I want to experience the store's products.
Maybe many other people don't believe it, but thank you very much to the store owner for trusting me.
Your sharing is very welcome.
Thank you!

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
okay after received 30$ test its time for a review + my opinion + some suggestion for owner of shop

about small thing site have a nice design its not look like a copy script or something like that for me

about checker its seem pretty accurate for me i purchased 4 ccs and one of them showed decline for me and checker refunded it

about a cc quality i got 3 live ccs
i managed to get 2 transaction total of 230$ for first cc
second cc i bought different bin thought it was non vbv but turned out its vbv ( later i checked that bin and its seem bank put vbv into this bin ) so for this cc nothing because of my fault but cc is live

third cc got 380$ with 2 transaction

over all you can guess that my experience was great shop seem really good i hope they stay like that

about some suggestion first one just hope they stay like that and do not accept trash sellers just for larger amount of ccs while most of them dead or cant even pass 5$ transaction

second suggestion is hope they create a system to detect cheater who use and kill ccs and claim for refund because this is not only ruin shop for owner its even ruin for us a legit buyer because bases running out of ccs quickly and since they provide 10min check time i think these cheater have enough time to do this

thanks guys for reading it and for owner who provided test
if you think my review useful thank me with one reaction

hero9x

Active Carder
Reaction score
hi admin, i see a lot of good review.
So i want to test your site
user: hero9x
i will text review for u. Tks a lot

trojanvai

Supreme
Reaction score
Hello
I've seen you on rus forums before however being an eng speaker, I've never been able to communicate on such forums.
I would like to try and give a thorough review on mats.
Thank you and welcome, brother.
My username: nezlol10
Brother do you work for paying tuition fees and all?
I’ve lot’s of work,payment instant.
If you’re interested do let me know.

stayloki88

Basic
Reaction score
I am looking forward to checking our your product. Happily surprised to see so many reliable reviews so quickly. I would much appreciate a gift credit for trial if you're still able to give out. My tag is stayloki88. Thanks man

nezlol10

Supreme
Reaction score
Brother do you work for paying tuition fees and all?
I’ve lot’s of work,payment instant.
If you’re interested do let me know.
Not to get off topic but I'll PM you now.
Again, highly recommend this market.

Top Bottom