Basic
Reaction score
can I get tester balance. I reached out on other forums
Username: Panda458

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
Hi there!
As a new user exploring your store, I’m truly impressed by its potential and the unique selection it offers. I’ve come across some bin heads that I haven’t seen anywhere else, which speaks volumes about the variety and exclusivity of your inventory. I’m eager to experience the quality firsthand and provide my feedback. Would you be open to letting me test some of your products?
Looking forward to your response.
My username is: shynkama.
hi, in order to avoid fraud, I have to roll back to you in the test balance, since you were registered on the forum only yesterday. sorry

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
Hi I sent you a pm and hoping to see if i could get a test.
username.. dfriend

Welcome to crd. just registered on your shop. hope you cna give atest balance to tst your shop.
username ... rettascott

hi admin, i see a lot of good review.
So i want to test your site
user: hero9x
i will text review for u. Tks a lot
I am looking forward to checking our your product. Happily surprised to see so many reliable reviews so quickly. I would much appreciate a gift credit for trial if you're still able to give out. My tag is stayloki88. Thanks man
Can I test? user: nhinconcac
hi, I gave you a test balance, I'm waiting for your feedback (y) (y)

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
okay after received 30$ test its time for a review + my opinion + some suggestion for owner of shop

about small thing site have a nice design its not look like a copy script or something like that for me

about checker its seem pretty accurate for me i purchased 4 ccs and one of them showed decline for me and checker refunded it

about a cc quality i got 3 live ccs
i managed to get 2 transaction total of 230$ for first cc
second cc i bought different bin thought it was non vbv but turned out its vbv ( later i checked that bin and its seem bank put vbv into this bin ) so for this cc nothing because of my fault but cc is live

third cc got 380$ with 2 transaction

over all you can guess that my experience was great shop seem really good i hope they stay like that

about some suggestion first one just hope they stay like that and do not accept trash sellers just for larger amount of ccs while most of them dead or cant even pass 5$ transaction

second suggestion is hope they create a system to detect cheater who use and kill ccs and claim for refund because this is not only ruin shop for owner its even ruin for us a legit buyer because bases running out of ccs quickly and since they provide 10min check time i think these cheater have enough time to do this

thanks guys for reading it and for owner who provided test
if you think my review useful thank me with one reaction
Thanks for the feedback, brother. We are waiting for you again in our store. we will try to meet your expectations and will work to make you feel comfortable.

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
привет, братан, могу ли я получить тестовый баланс на пользователя slidsmall?
заранее спасибо

могу ли я получить баланс тестера. Я обращался на другие форумы
Имя пользователя: Panda458
Могу ли я проверить? пользователь: nhinconcac
I have credited you with a test balance. I am waiting for your feedback.

Last edited:

Kroco

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Привет, если про тест еще актуально. то ник Kroco. После обязательно отпишусь здесь

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
Привет, если про тест еще актуально. то ник Kroco. После обязательно отпишусь здесь
привет. выдал тебе тестовый баланс жду отзыва. желательно на английском зыке

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
check support pls user: MRforeigner
btc got 2 confirmation but didnt reflected to my account

Kroco

Carding Novice
Reaction score
well, USA 1/7 with good balance, 3 valid with no balance (but they was from cheap db), 3 cards was dead but checker marked them as valid, checker need to be changed.

hero9x

Active Carder
Reaction score
tks for 30$ test,
After use 30$, i buy some card 3$ with my bin, In general, the card checking system is not working properly, some dead cards are valid, some dead cards have been refunded. balance low but i hit 3 card total 210$.
You need to find a good base to be able to hit. The store is easy to use, but buying a few cards at a time and spending 10 minutes on each card doesn't work for me. However, your shop
temporarily okay.

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
well, USA 1/7 with good balance, 3 valid with no balance (but they was from cheap db), 3 cards was dead but checker marked them as valid, checker need to be changed.
we have the best checker available on the market. We have no reason not to trust him. and you bought the cheapest cards on the account of the cards. try the ones that are more expensive

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
tks for 30$ test,
After use 30$, i buy some card 3$ with my bin, In general, the card checking system is not working properly, some dead cards are valid, some dead cards have been refunded. balance low but i hit 3 card total 210$.
You need to find a good base to be able to hit. The store is easy to use, but buying a few cards at a time and spending 10 minutes on each card doesn't work for me. However, your shop
temporarily okay.
we have the best checker available on the market. at the expense of cheap cards, I will delete this database, I filled in the seller today, they cost only $ 3

HumbleHustle

Active Carder
Reaction score

View attachment 45281

Dear users, We are pleased to introduce a new store specializing in the sale of bank card information :

💲 CCHOUSE 💲

In our shop, we have collected the most unique material collected by our own CC sniffer

All the cards presented in the store are of organic origin , that is, the Holders were not hacked and did not fall for phishing

The holders of our cards have no idea that their cards have fallen into our hands.

WE DO NOT RESELL cards, all cards in the store are FIRST-HAND!
Come in and see for YOURSELF!

CCHOUSE - GUARANTEES HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL💲

It is implemented for you in the shop:

• Replenishment of BTC/USDT without commissions

• Checking cards for validity by the checker
• Refund invalid cards
24/7/365 technical support, solving
any of your questions in the shortest possible time
• The replenishment system includes discounts when replenishing the balance
• Referral system for partners (You need to unsubscribe to support to be included in it)
Filtering system:
By bin, by ZIP, etc.

• The most diverse selection of beans!

New CC are uploaded every day

There is a possibility of pre-order
And much more!

If you have not found your bean in our shop, write to us in the BOS on the forum, or in tickets on our resource!

Jabber - cchouse_shop@thesecure.biz
https://housesy6v4qci4e24jqhtb6wlkj7mrnfa2dlfu3cjuayz4yhlzhfleqd.onion
https://cchouse.xyz
https://t.me/+E0Px1Ex1ptk5NGYy

https://wwh-club.tech/index.php?threads/cc-cvv-luchshego-kachestva-prjamo-so-snifera-cchouse.273625
can i have a trial so i leave you review i want to test out the the site i also requested you on telegram
the site username of mine is humblehustle

sincere person

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi admin,
I've seen many positive reviews, so I'd love to try out your site.
Username: sincere09
I'll share my feedback with you after testing.
Thanks a lot!

doduchiep

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 45281

Kính gửi người dùng, Chúng tôi rất vui mừng giới thiệu một cửa hàng mới chuyên bán thông tin thẻ ngân hàng:

💲 NHÀ CUNG CẤP 💲

Trong cửa hàng của chúng tôi, chúng tôi đã thu thập những tài liệu độc đáo nhất được thu thập bởi CC sniffer của chúng tôi

Tất cả các thẻ được trình bày trong cửa hàng đều có nguồn gốc hữu cơ, nghĩa là Người giữ thẻ không bị hack và không bị lừa đảo

Người giữ thẻ của chúng tôi không hề biết rằng thẻ của họ đã rơi vào tay chúng tôi.

CHÚNG TÔI KHÔNG BÁN LẠI thẻ, tất cả thẻ trong cửa hàng đều là thẻ TỰ SỬ DỤNG!
Hãy đến và tự mình xem nhé!

CCHOUSE - ĐẢM BẢO VẬT LIỆU CHẤT LƯỢNG CAO💲

Nó được triển khai cho bạn trong cửa hàng:

• Bổ sung BTC/USDT không mất phí hoa hồng

• Kiểm tra tính hợp lệ của thẻ bởi người kiểm tra
• Hoàn tiền thẻ không hợp lệ
• Hỗ trợ kỹ thuật 24/7/365 , giải quyết
bất kỳ câu hỏi nào của bạn trong thời gian ngắn nhất có thể
• Hệ thống nạp tiền bao gồm chiết khấu khi nạp tiền vào số dư
• Hệ thống giới thiệu cho đối tác (Bạn cần hủy đăng ký hỗ trợ để được đưa vào hệ thống)
Hệ thống lọc:
Theo thùng, theo ZIP, v.v.

• Lựa chọn đậu đa dạng nhất!

CC mới được tải lên mỗi ngày

Có khả năng đặt hàng trước
Và nhiều hơn nữa!

Nếu bạn không tìm thấy hạt đậu của mình trong cửa hàng của chúng tôi, hãy viết thư cho chúng tôi qua BOS trên diễn đàn hoặc qua ticket trên nguồn tài nguyên của chúng tôi!

Jabber - cchouse_shop@thesecure.biz
https://housesy6v4qci4e24jqhtb6wlkj7mrnfa2dlfu3cjuayz4yhlzhfleqd.onion
https://cchouse.xyz
https://t.me/+E0Px1Ex1ptk5NGYy

https://wwh-club.tech/index.php?threads/cc-cvv-luchshego-kachestva-prjamo-so-snifera-cchouse.273625
Xin chào quản trị viên,
Tôi đã thấy nhiều đánh giá tích cực nên tôi rất muốn thử trang web của bạn.
Tên người dùng: duchieppc
Tôi sẽ chia sẻ phản hồi với bạn sau khi thử nghiệm.
Cảm ơn rất nhiều!

Top Bottom