Market CC + CVV OF THE BEST QUALITY DIRECTLY FROM THE SNIFFER / CCHOUSE

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
What is going on? I checked a card after buying and it came out dead. The money was refunded, but the checker fee was not refunded. now I am short of $0.75.
we fixed this bug. Now if the card is dead, the money will not be debited from your account

Baloch

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can I get a bonus I have already deposited $150 on your site I am new here but I am old customer on your site. Username: Dragon

hero9x

Active Carder
Reaction score
After depositing $40, I bought 7 cards, 3 live, the rest are dead cards. I'm quite disappointed with this purchase. The card is dead but the system reports that the card is alive. Your bases are expensive, not cheap. This purchase makes me no longer trust your shop. You can check my account: hero9x
1726506021565.png

Last edited:

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
After depositing $40, I bought 7 cards, 3 live, the rest are dead cards. I'm quite disappointed with this purchase. The card is dead but the system reports that the card is alive. Your bases are expensive, not cheap. This purchase makes me no longer trust your shop. You can check my account: hero9x
View attachment 45761
you bought one of the cheap databases. 6$, the validity period of these cards and zip cards is more than 80%. Despite your feedback, many customers are happy with this database. We use the top-of-the-line verification tools - luxcheker and sobrero, and several more sources will be added in the near future. try to buy more expensive ones in other databases.

bomboman

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I've Seen a number of good reviews here , Kindly requesting for test balance Username: Tchalla34

Goodguy79

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have just registered at your shop. I see lots of positive review here and I have decided to load money on your shop and give it a try.
Can you please credit my account of $30 ( User: Grandpa100) to test and leave a positive review here too?
Plus I have some buddies who are looking for a permanent shop to buy from.

User: Grandpa100

emamo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm yet to try and give a review
user name on site is emamo
thx

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
I have just registered at your shop. I see lots of positive review here and I have decided to load money on your shop and give it a try.
Can you please credit my account of $30 ( User: Grandpa100) to test and leave a positive review here too?
Plus I have some buddies who are looking for a permanent shop to buy from.

User: Grandpa100
the test is available only to old speakers

Top Bottom