hitlersson82

Basic
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm getting pretty well educated on Carding at this point, and have a VM, 911, a VPN, Bleachbit, CCleaner, Mac Address Changer, etc. All ready yo go.

But...I need methods to make CC's into BTC. I have a good CC Vendor, and don't expect any fronts of Credit Cards. However if there is a network out there that is private, and CC To BTC methods are shared, I will put in the leg work, because I know the methods change all the time. And they don't last all that long, so I won't bite the hand that feeds me.

I definitely would be interested in putting in the leg work, and sending a percentage of the BTC/XMR that I make with your CC to BTC methods to your wallet for each successful CC to BTC transaction.

RDP, and finding a guy that does ID's, and finding people's DOB's... This is what I'm curious about right now....I want to try and get coinbase accounts verified and deposit with the identities that I acquire. But yah I'm really interested in this. Computer Savvy, and ready to make money in a partnership!

So guys let me know. I have Telegram, and can get a protonmail shortly. Send me your contact information, and what kind of partnership we can get into, to print money!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Top Bottom