CLAIM [Claim] Rebbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
I'm writing about a person whom, in my opinion, is simply unreasonable and is cluttering up my thread, and so on. Of course, the final decision rests with the administration, but in my view, such individuals are simply not needed on a respected platform. I request that you look into the situation and take appropriate actions.

Yes, on the one hand, it could be said that the person has the right to leave a review. However, considering what he has written before, what he has said in personal messages, it becomes clear that he is simply offended and interested in disparaging me and my company. Moreover, the essence of the offense is completely unclear; there are clear service rules. I am prepared to provide logs as well as correspondence with the administration.

Once again, I emphasize that I believe this unreasonable person deserves to be banned from this platform, and at the very least, I request protection from his "reviews" once and for all. I also think it would be a good idea for the administration to check for multi-account usage on his part.

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
Additionally, using my personal scam shop as an example, I can demonstrate to the administration how well our sessions work. Considering that this individual is spreading a lot of lies about me, I want to dispel this falsehood and prove to people that everything is fair and functioning perfectly on my end. There's no point in lying to me. I have a unique platform in the world that can accomplish this.

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
I am fine with the admin settling the matter as he sees fit. What I said previously in my communications with the admin and ApexDev stands. To reiterate it is this:

"Dearest Crdpro, thanks for your response. I didn't spoil the threads (in my humble opinion). Rather I posted my honest experience of transacting with limbo cards on the threads. My reasoning is this: if I had a great experience, the shop would have appreciated it if I posted it on the threads so as to encourage more prospective customers to sign up. On the other hand, if I had a negative experience, I imagine it would not be fair of me to keep it to myself. I should be looking to broadcast it to the thread users so that if any of them wanted to put money into limbo.cards based on their crafty and glossy promises in their advertisements, they would think twice when they read my realistic appraisal of what to expect.

I never made any posts in the blacklist section. I didn't even know how to use the blacklist section
."

If the admin judges that I should leave the forum , I will be happy to comply. I must say that whatever the case may be, this matter should not have been blown up to this extent. I calmly explained the matter to ApexDev on his shop's ticket page (he can provide screenshots as he locked me out now) and I expected him to be fair but he came back all arrogant while blaming me for a technical fault that arose from HIS server.
ApexDev said in his previous comment to claim that the terms of service were clearly spelt out by him. Could he please do a screenshot of the part of the terms of service that specifically addressed unexpected technical errors from his side?
Dearest Admin, I have significant webdev experience and I suggested to ApexDev that these technical issues would have been picked up by him if only he carried out usability u.i testing on his shop before fully rushing to market and rolling it out.

ApexDev is quite defensive about this, everything considered. If he has nothing to hide, he should provide evidence backing up his claims that I tried to use the checker outside of the allocated 2 minutes on his shop. He should also provide evidence that the checker button in his shop can even respond once the 2 minutes have elapsed.
I provided evidence of the things that I wrote on his thread. I think that carders on this forum suffer more because a lot of them do not share their honest experiences with various shops in the threads so that others can see it and make informed decisions.
That is why I posted in the threads as I didn't want another buyer to fall into the same trap on limbo.cards.
I am sorry all this is disturbing you the admin as I am not even a gold member of the forum.

Attachments

• IMG_20230810_102900_703.jpg
    IMG_20230810_102900_703.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20230810_102920_786.jpg
    IMG_20230810_102920_786.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20230810_102952_659.jpg
    IMG_20230810_102952_659.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20230810_103037_276.jpg
    IMG_20230810_103037_276.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
We only consider claims if there is a financial basis.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom