Black List [CLAIM] vclub - jabber - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zak mordions

Basic
Reaction score
nickname: vclub
his thread: https://www.crdpro.cc/threads/vclub-automated-cc-dumps-fresh-daily-update-vclub.21109
his profile: https://www.crdpro.cc/members/vclub.10057/

this blacklist report againt vclub is not about vclub only, I was a very active well user of crd2club forum. I started reports against vclub in crd2club forums first vclub was sorting out it was all okayish but I have to make reports vclub again and again as my balance is kept on holding for like days as vclub support tickets inside shop is being total shit. They dont reply in tickets, if they reply they check 1 card out of any amount of cards.

The problem is not only mine, you can check his sales thread his thread is full of posts about the same problems.

I tried contacted vclubs in jabber and everwhere but no response.

Then mak (moderator of crd2club) started banning my forum accounts to protect his so called verified seller vclub.

atlast I came here and paid a vip feee to join this community and hence I fee this forum will be all fair to me.

CLAIM AMOUNT: ~$1000

it has been more than 20 days now he didnt do anything nor his ticket support: trytobuy.ru/support/view/1288258

vclub dont try to mess with your users, instead of making your shop like it was before, dont try to spread hate to your customers.

zak mordions

Basic
Reaction score
I even tried contacting him here on messages : proof:
I always try my best to first talk, but when i dont receive any response for days I had to make blacklist report against vclub.

zak mordions

Basic
Reaction score
you can see he dont even care about customer support anymore everywhere it is same,

he is most active in crd2club forum because there admins are in his pockets, crd2club forums admins especailly MAK has been banning my forum accounts because I reported against vclub. @CrdPro you can check his sales thread here, everyone has same problem like mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom