CLAIM [CLAIM] vclub - jabber - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

megabot

Elite
Reaction score
nickname: vclub
thread: https://www.crdpro.cc/threads/vclub-automated-cc-dumps-fresh-daily-update-vclub.21109
profile: https://www.crdpro.cc/members/vclub.10057/

I am a seller on VCLUB, but when I try to log in to my seller account, I receive the message "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED BY OUR SYSTEM."
I am unsure why this has happened, and despite reaching out for support via Jabber, I have not received any response since December 2022.

Additionally, there is still a remaining balance of approximately $200-$300 in my account, and I still have hundreds of cards in my base.

I will close this thread once I regain access to my account.

Thanks

@CrdPro
@vclub

Screenshot_5.png
InkedScreenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_7.png

megabot

Elite
Reaction score
maybe thats why they are not pay you,coz you sell cards on 2 shop

im not selling on vclub since my account got banned. its arround december 2022.
and then i moved to Yale .
just because im a seller on 10 shop, it doesn't mean i load the same base on 10 shop.

vclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
If you get banned because you cheating in our shop !

megabot

Elite
Reaction score
Funny, you said that without any proof.
The fact is i didn't load any base since august 2022 because i get caught. When i was in jail at December 2022, i tried to log in to my account and i can see my balance around $300+, then i requested for payout.
next day i tried to check my payout status, i got notice "YOU HAS BEEN BANNED BY OUR SYSTEM".
tried to ask why this happened on jabber NO RESPONSE!

spacex970912

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Give me your username
Our team is mainly engaged in first-hand CC in the United States, Japan, and Australia. We guarantee that the uploaded cards are all first-hand information. If the uploaded cards are not first-hand information, we are willing to accept any punishment. Help me upgrade my account to the seller panel, thank you! My vclubshop account: svv1233

Top Bottom