Black List Claim Verifpro.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseAce

Basic
Reaction score

Verifpro.net guy has a verified thread on this site and is total full of shit, refers inventory to a website once you purchase from the website he then claims they are out of stock, but his website says it is. Then will offer a replacement in its place. My example was buying Lili and Found account, which on his website he claimed had 4 in stock of each. After making the purchase he then said that they weren't in stock, and that the website is not a reflection of what is in stock. Then offered replacements, that were laughable at best in its place, prepaid cards.​

$590 BTC amount

Verifpro.net

Seller
Reaction score

Verifpro.net guy has a verified thread on this site and is total full of shit, refers inventory to a website once you purchase from the website he then claims they are out of stock, but his website says it is. Then will offer a replacement in its place. My example was buying Lili and Found account, which on his website he claimed had 4 in stock of each. After making the purchase he then said that they weren't in stock, and that the website is not a reflection of what is in stock. Then offered replacements, that were laughable at best in its place, prepaid cards.​

$590 BTC amount
it's you are full of shit, no one claims it's real stock and yes items on website are used so that people could order.

I told you to wait for delivery and also offered something instead for faster delivery, you just solved to create report
and yes I blocked you because you write toxic bullshit while I told you about delivery all stuff already

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
it's you are full of shit, no one claims it's real stock and yes items on website are used so that people could order.

I told you to wait for delivery and also offered something instead for faster delivery, you just solved to create report
and yes I blocked you because you write toxic bullshit while I told you about delivery all stuff already
refund to clear your name and banned him

humen101

Banned
Elite
Reaction score

if everything real and you don't want to deal with him just send his money back or give him what he order. no need to take his money if you are real

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score

You don't have to be rude. Why did you blocked him if you havent resolved issue with him? This is not a reasonable thing to do.

@Will Smith @CrdPro

Verifpro.net

Seller
Reaction score
We are working on accounts he ordered. He started acting rude and I blocked him tho I told we will deliver him accs. Both lili and found will be delivered within few days

No one rejected giving him order

humen101

Banned
Elite
Reaction score

$590 BTC amount
did you get your stuff you paid for or your money back

CaseAce

Basic
Reaction score
first yes he did deliver one account yesterday but without any documents and the one account delivered wasn't even open yet

Attachments

• photo_1_2023-07-10_13-37-52.jpg
    photo_1_2023-07-10_13-37-52.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 15

Verifpro.net

Seller
Reaction score
Lili was delivered but after login was locked, most probably due to system set up
Found was delivered as well

first yes he did deliver one account yesterday but without any documents and the one account delivered wasn't even open yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom