CLAIM (CLAIM0 @RobinShopcc Scamming for $12

vihaanaditya

Active Carder
Reaction score
I loaded $12 to his shop.

3 weeks ago, Robin made my balance go from $12 to $0. After confronting him, he lied to me many times saying that I bought a card and that is why the balance is $0. This was absolutely not true and I had proof of this.

After realizing that I was not going to budge to his lies, he said he purposely made the balance $0 because he thinks I am doing something dodgy.

Again, this is far from the truth. After going back and forth and being threatened to take this to CrdPro Forum, he agreed to reinstate the balance.

I got my $12 loaded back into my account and I thought this was the end of it. So I began to buy cards from his store again.

However, whenever I clicked 'Check' the cards automatically came as 'Approved' even after checking it on LuxeChecker and SunCHK bot on Telegram - it said 'Card Declined - CLOSED CARD'.

The checker on RobinShop show card as approved even when they are not live, so you lose out on $0.50 check-fee everytime it is 'Manually Checked' via Tickets.

As This happened to all 3 cards I Purchased, I went to his Ticket Support and asked him to manually check all 3 cards.

It has been over 2 weeks now and none of my tickets have been answered. Robin is purposely avoiding my tickets about the closed cards.

If I am not being treated the same as every other customer, then this is not fair.

At this point I would just like my $12 refunded back to my wallet because even if he were to load my account with $12, I know the process of getting a manual check via Tickets won't be the same for me as it is with other users.

It's a shame because this was one of my favourite cc shops since it launched in March time, but foul-play such as this circumstances has to be called out.

Admins, please step in.

@robinshopcc @CrdPro

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
You are a being blackmailer i will share the proofs and screenshot verysoon

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Did the same to me, I loaded $10 to his shop, brought cards and checker approved them even though they are dead. He choose to ban my profile just because I asked for a refund thru ticket. He claim I was scamming him with vouchers when he never gave out vouchers anymore. I deposited via Litecoin and didn’t get any vouchers he claim. That was how I lose my account and $10 on it

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
I loaded $12 to his shop.

3 weeks ago, Robin made my balance go from $12 to $0. After confronting him, he lied to me many times saying that I bought a card and that is why the balance is $0. This was absolutely not true and I had proof of this.

After realizing that I was not going to budge to his lies, he said he purposely made the balance $0 because he thinks I am doing something dodgy.

Again, this is far from the truth. After going back and forth and being threatened to take this to CrdPro Forum, he agreed to reinstate the balance.

I got my $12 loaded back into my account and I thought this was the end of it. So I began to buy cards from his store again.

However, whenever I clicked 'Check' the cards automatically came as 'Approved' even after checking it on LuxeChecker and SunCHK bot on Telegram - it said 'Card Declined - CLOSED CARD'.

The checker on RobinShop show card as approved even when they are not live, so you lose out on $0.50 check-fee everytime it is 'Manually Checked' via Tickets.

As This happened to all 3 cards I Purchased, I went to his Ticket Support and asked him to manually check all 3 cards.

It has been over 2 weeks now and none of my tickets have been answered. Robin is purposely avoiding my tickets about the closed cards.

If I am not being treated the same as every other customer, then this is not fair.

At this point I would just like my $12 refunded back to my wallet because even if he were to load my account with $12, I know the process of getting a manual check via Tickets won't be the same for me as it is with other users.

It's a shame because this was one of my favourite cc shops since it launched in March time, but foul-play such as this circumstances has to be called out.

Admins, please step in.

@robinshopcc @CrdPro
1717523126607.png

Last edited:

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
still wanted $12 in wallet check dude your account stats dont forget we see everything what you do but sometimes we just ignore but not when you cross limits

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
Did the same to me, I loaded $10 to his shop, brought cards and checker approved them even though they are dead. He choose to ban my profile just because I asked for a refund thru ticket. He claim I was scamming him with vouchers when he never gave out vouchers anymore. I deposited via Litecoin and didn’t get any vouchers he claim. That was how I lose my account and $10 on it
i have your report as well i know everything

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
i have your report as well i know everything
What everything do you know? My username on shop is Pezzy.. You have forgotten that majority of your cards are dead. Morever you never gave me any voucher and I never load any voucher

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
What everything do you know? My username on shop is Pezzy.. You have forgotten that majority of your cards are dead. Morever you never gave me any voucher and I never load any voucher
What else you want in $10, tell me if you want donations

Attachments

• IMG-20240604-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20240604-WA0023.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 14

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Not 30 cards dead
Some of the cards are LIVE with bad billing address. its not my fault that majority of the cards dead. you accused me of loading vouchers from differet telegram accounts.

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
Some of the cards are LIVE with bad billing address. its not my fault that majority of the cards dead. you accused me of loading vouchers from differet telegram accounts.
What do you mean of some cards is worth less then $10 you are being an idiot or thinking i am idiot

vihaanaditya

Active Carder
Reaction score

What does this say about your shop? Almost all of your cards are dead, that's all everyone will get from this Screenshot.

I can see you banned my account. But good thing I took screenshots of the tickets I made just to prove how much of a cheater/liar you are.
You said I bought more cards that's why my Balance was $0 but this was not true. There is a reason you unbanned my account the first time because I threatened to take this to this forum after you tried your nefarious tactics on me.

You gave me my $12, but you set up my account in a way in which every cards will come 'Approved' via your 'Checker', knowing full well that when I take this to the ticket support for a 'Manual Refund' and then you will ignore tickets. Admin this is no different than him just initially banning me forever and taking the $12. This is not fair, because other customers are having their tickets replied to.

This is exactly why at this point I would like my $12 refunded back. I will settle for having my $12 compensated back to my account but I can definitely see him trying to pull this shit again by ignoring tickets.

I would also like to point out to people who will see this and think about using this site, that I have had to ask for Manual Refunds via Tickets many many times because his 'Checker' is faulty, but he is so adamant that there is nothing wrong with it. Closed cards come as approved, Fraud suspected cards come as approved, this happens every 5-6 cards you press check for.

I also want to make it clear that after he unbanned me, THE MOMENT all of the 3 dead cards came as 'Approved' via his checker, I forwarded him the 'Declined - Closed Card' response from the Telegram bot SunCHK, but of course he will not mention this. I should've been manually refunded for all 3 dead cards as other customers would have been, but ignoring tickets is the same as him banning me and taking my $12.

There is no foul-play from my part here at all. He gives you 2 minutes check-time, so I don't know what he thinks I can do in that short time to do anything malicious. If needs be I will provide all the screenshots of Robin lying about the balance on my account being $0 because I was 'buying more cards' after refund, when in actuality they took it off themselves.

Admin, I hope you do the right thing and come to a resolution.

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
Forget checker forget scam everything are you crazy 300 cards are dead i have proofs that cards worked and you sent me vouches

I am not here to do lady arguments and its my final decision no one is fool here

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
300*0.5

You just costed me for checker more then 150 and still wanting $12 lollllllllll!!!!!!!!!

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
300*0.5

You just costed me for checker more then 150 and still wanting $12 lollllllllll!!!!!!!!!
as i see argument on fire here so let me talk ( after my test which many people know me i review shops)
his shop is not trash but i cant say his ccs fresh
many hq bins like word elite or signature ccs are 0 balance and dont worth anything
but about classic debit ( i cant give you specific bins so i just tell you level of cards) they have good balance if they live
yes its right some time you need buy 5 cards for example until you get live one but it doesn't mean that you buy 300 ccs with only 12 fu*king $$

vihaanaditya

Active Carder
Reaction score
Forget checker forget scam everything are you crazy 300 cards are dead i have proofs that cards worked and you sent me vouches

I am not here to do lady arguments and its my final decision no one is fool here

300 Cards are dead since March, we are in June right now. I buy 5-6 cards daily from your shop, stop with this bullshit. These 300 cards are dead because you post them on other sites or lie about the validity of them.

All your non-refundable cards have been complete and utter scams, this is why I stopped buying them. I think maybe 30 cards out of the 300 have actually been live and good, but the reason I keep buying from your shop is because those 30 cards that were live have made me a lot of money.

It's a really shitty thing to do by saying you unban me and give me my $12 back, and then set my account in a way in which all cards come as 'approved' with your checker and when I try dispute this via your tickets you ignore them. This is the problem here and why I made the scam report. I didn't make this scam report because you scam me $0.50 check fee for every 5/6 dead cards because I have lost a lot of money because of this bullshit.

Also your 'final decision' doesn't matter, it's the admins final decision on what happens.

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
I am not forcing you to buy from my shop stop your nonsense i am out of this argument

I will not unban you also i will not give you a single cent you are a scammer not me
I dont have time for your bullshits i gave you 90usd vouchers and you still being bitch
@CrdPro chrck into the matter and see my attached screenshot

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
300 Cards are dead since March, we are in June right now. I buy 5-6 cards daily from your shop, stop with this bullshit. These 300 cards are dead because you post them on other sites or lie about the validity of them.

All your non-refundable cards have been complete and utter scams, this is why I stopped buying them. I think maybe 30 cards out of the 300 have actually been live and good, but the reason I keep buying from your shop is because those 30 cards that were live have made me a lot of money.

It's a really shitty thing to do by saying you unban me and give me my $12 back, and then set my account in a way in which all cards come as 'approved' with your checker and when I try dispute this via your tickets you ignore them. This is the problem here and why I made the scam report. I didn't make this scam report because you scam me $0.50 check fee for every 5/6 dead cards because I have lost a lot of money because of this bullshit.

Also your 'final decision' doesn't matter, it's the admins final decision on what happens.
On your own saying bought 30 cards with your 12 $ deposit and wanting still 12 back i am not here for donations

Good bye

robinshopcc

BEST CVV MARKETPLACE
Seller
Reaction score
Check with your open eyes, you are high now

Attachments

• 1717523520899.png
    1717523520899.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom