clickandbuy.com

Stan 9000

Basic
Reaction score
ok so i used to test cvv on here but now it says something from tesco

''Transaction Failed

Tesco Secure protects your card against unauthorised use online at no cost.

The purchase you are conducting can not be completed at this time.
We apologise for the inconvenience. ''

it also says they cant confirm me as the authenic owner

never used to get this, i dont understand because the seller of the card says the cvv is still live??

artgld

Basic
Reaction score
I hope you were using an in-state sock + spoofed mac + cleaned flash cookies/any other browsing history

kaid

Basic
Reaction score
a test cc is always a test cc not for you to usse and benefit......how do u expect a test cc to work...let me tell u how to use test cc......find any donating site then donate with the cc for 5$ or less...when the payment goes through then u are cool...if it doesnt...then the cc is already dead.....it works for me

Winter Bloom

Basic
Reaction score
a test cc is always a test cc not for you to usse and benefit......how do u expect a test cc to work...let me tell u how to use test cc......find any donating site then donate with the cc for 5$ or less...when the payment goes through then u are cool...if it doesnt...then the cc is already dead.....it works for me
bro after tht the card gets flaged if u purchase something coz now days customers are more carefull with there card they keep sms alert on ever purchase u do online or offline ...... unless u have changed the whole billing address and phone no... :D

Stan 9000

Basic
Reaction score
most card i usenow i get a message like this

Transaction Failed
3D Secure protects your card against unauthorised use online at no cost.
The purchase you are making cannot be completed at this time.

obviously this means the card is still valid and i cannot get a replacement. end of the gam for me i think

Stan 9000

Basic
Reaction score
any ideas??

i mean use socks from same city.

have visa and mastercard ramped up security in the last month?

Top Bottom