CLONE UPDATE !!

weekoff

Carding Novice
Reaction score
New security standards like EMV chips and RFID technology make it harder for criminals to clone cards. The implementation of Europay, Mastercard, and Visa (EVM) chips has been one of the biggest advancements in the fight against card cloning since they are safer alternatives to magnetic stripes. They use payment information that is encrypted to make it exceptionally difficult for criminals to clone cards, but EVM chips still have their vulnerabilities.Even if their cards have EVM, people are more likely to use the magnetic stripe at POS terminals due to the familiarity allowing their credit card information to potentially be stolen. Also, a recent study from a security firm stated that cybercriminals have found a method to make purchases with a magnetic stripe card using data that was meant for EVM chips.This gives insight to the upsetting reality that is: it is almost impossible to get criminals to stop cloning cards because they will always try and find a workaround, so this should be just one part of an effective strategy to combat card cloning.Usually, the skimmer is placed over the top of the original card reader but is so similar in size, color, and texture that it’s challenging to detect. The skimmer could also be installed inside the terminal, or along exposed wiring. SHARE MY IDEAS WITH ME

weekoff

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today I’m discussing my personal experience with the mystical “EMV CLONING”. This post is only to retain information and people’s opinions. I speak from experience. So I’ve been semi-successful In cloning a EMV chip, I’m not claiming it works just stating what I’ve learned. After countless weeks of research, a lot of the information that you can find on public forums provide some sense about EMV software and its work arounds. I was thankful to get some working software, for more information I think you can reach me on telegram prosuip and as per usual formatted the blank card , fused it and burned the information on the JCOP chip. A lot of research goes into using the right SDA bins, for a somewhat functional clone and a successful burn on the chip, There’s a lot that can go wrong and a lot of mis leading information is posted online not only that but the scammers that claim this and that trying to take your hard earned money. Also, I initially thought the software was fake , until I realized there’s steps to be taken , like fusing and initializing the card to prepare for the process.

weekoff

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Once the information is recorded it can be transferred onto the magnetic strip of a new card or can be used to overwrite data on an already stolen credit card. For cards that use a personal identification number (PIN) number in addition to a magnetic strip, such as debit cards, the PIN would need to be observed and recorded. This is sometimes difficult to accomplish, adding additional protection against having your card compromised.Of course, modern security enhancements have made it more difficult for would-be thieves to carry out cloning. Modern chip cards—which have embedded microchips that contain their sensitive information—are much harder to compromise because the data they contain is encrypted within the chip itself. This means that even if the thieves successfully access the chip card, they would not be able to use the information they stole. For question you can reach me on crimeacts on TG But even this type of technology isn't foolproof Still, older models of credit cards that only have magnetic stripes make for much easier targets.

Top Bottom