Cloning November 2023

HenryKenneth717

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi.

I have tried every EMV software out there. EVERYTHING is a scam: x2 (all versions), emv foundry, emv studio, emv r/w 8.6... None of it works. I have tried using all the other tools also (jcopenglish, bp-tools, atrtool all versions, pyADPUtool, isttool...) and they work but there is no main emv software that works. I have made countless trips to the atm and it always gets rejected at the start or at the end right before cashing out.

Please someone help me. My tele: @grandms1

HenryKenneth717

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Also, contact me on tele If someone is in the same situation and wants to work together to figure all this out

HenryKenneth717

Carding Novice
Reaction score
ALSOOOO I'm willing to give away my cashouts to whoever helps me cash out!!!!

Efox60

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
The new software is X3 2023 Atm 80k AI v.2 supposedly and you have to have unlocked smart cards and not the Amazon unfused cards. It’s a forum on telegram ( https://t.me/x2_news ) that talks about all the scam softwares and what works and what doesn’t. Honestly don’t know who to trust tho he referred a couple “ reputable sellers “ 1 was charging 1700euro for a complete laptop mailed to the door with the cards and omnikey basically everything you need to work I was trying to ask him questions and he said I had to pay him $250 in btc for a 1 hr phone call to explain it and the other was charging like 400euro for software and 1 card. I took so many Ls tryna make atm cash outs work I’m low key over it just gone enroll in the carding class here but check the tele and lemme know what you think

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
Hello Everybody’s Who need CC 5k balance and also I dumps with pin, track 1&2, sell bank logins , Clone cards Loading PayPal transfer and Cash app flips pm me asap let make money

Telegram: @Dagame10
Seems all new members are trying to scam

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score

thelastjoke2024

Carding Novice
Reaction score
The new software is X3 2023 Atm 80k AI v.2 supposedly and you have to have unlocked smart cards and not the Amazon unfused cards. It’s a forum on telegram ( https://t.me/x2_news ) that talks about all the scam softwares and what works and what doesn’t. Honestly don’t know who to trust tho he referred a couple “ reputable sellers “ 1 was charging 1700euro for a complete laptop mailed to the door with the cards and omnikey basically everything you need to work I was trying to ask him questions and he said I had to pay him $250 in btc for a 1 hr phone call to explain it and the other was charging like 400euro for software and 1 card. I took so many Ls tryna make atm cash outs work I’m low key over it just gone enroll in the carding class here but check the tele and lemme know what you think
I heard they were also scamming too unfortunately, whoever has the actual program and process is super gatekeeping

Top Bottom