compiling the best or worst CCV sites

Jayvsvp

Basic
Reaction score
So I wanted everyone’s reviews on their experience using ccv sites. I’ll go first
Best site I have used is joker but I have used plenty of other good sites they have cheap cards that tend to work the worst site I have used is probably feshop although they tend to work as well but they have bases filled with fake or dead cards so sometimes you lol just be constantly getting refunds or cards that can’t be used but aren’t necessarily dead

scamnewbie95

Basic
Reaction score
So I wanted everyone’s reviews on their experience using ccv sites. I’ll go first
Best site I have used is joker but I have used plenty of other good sites they have cheap cards that tend to work the worst site I have used is probably feshop although they tend to work as well but they have bases filled with fake or dead cards so sometimes you lol just be constantly getting refunds or cards that can’t be used but aren’t necessarily dead
Hey. Briansclub.cm is legit. Do you have a link to the joker site?

ausUG

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
i only trust fe-acc18.ru .Buy cc from this forum 1 years ago and still good

DooskiPunch

Basic
Reaction score
Briansclub but it’s 50/50 Donaldtramp is 50/50 . Sometimes it’s green other times I get hit with some kind of verification shit at check out!

Top Bottom