Crdpro admin come to check this out and how you going to deal with ripper shop.

bbbclusyi

Supreme
Reaction score
I deposit some money on fe ru shop. It has been over one week. No balance was added to my account. I think there are also many others who is facing same things. I don't even want to use their shop anymore. Just give me dam refund.
As fe ru shop annouced they already fixed balance issues.. Where the fxuck they fixed ? All we need is get the balance into our account or reply when the things will be fucking fixed. I don't give a shit about how busy you are. You have fucking time to post your new base but you don't have time fix our balance. I did not even want to come up with F words. But this is so fucking shit.

This is to Crdpro admin
Someone seller things on your site and they don't give shit about your site.
Anyway i am going to post this shit on other site.

martyxmas

Basic
Reaction score
I deposit some money on fe ru shop. It has been over one week. No balance was added to my account. I think there are also many others who is facing same things. I don't even want to use their shop anymore. Just give me dam refund.
As fe ru shop annouced they already fixed balance issues.. Where the fxuck they fixed ? All we need is get the balance into our account or reply when the things will be fucking fixed. I don't give a shit about how busy you are. You have fucking time to post your new base but you don't have time fix our balance. I did not even want to come up with F words. But this is so fucking shit.

This is to Crdpro admin
Do you know why? It's not because of error or bug. It's because you deposit when BTC price is dropping like hell. So they have to hold your balance until the price stop dropping or coming up. The new deposit will be added to balance because the price stop dropping, but the old deposit they want to scam. Greedy and stupid Ferum.

vizla

Basic
Reaction score
There are many ppl who send balance but not add in account dont use feshop

bbbclusyi

Supreme
Reaction score
I can not wait this for another week.
We will check
bro. what are you going to do the verified seller does not add balance to our account. its your own choice..
It seems like everyone from this site can scam others now..
And nobody take action with their behavior.
i think you know what is going on. This is not something wrong with their system...

bbbclusyi

Supreme
Reaction score
Do you know why? It's not because of error or bug. It's because you deposit when BTC price is dropping like hell. So they have to hold your balance until the price stop dropping or coming up. The new deposit will be added to balance because the price stop dropping, but the old deposit they want to scam. Greedy and stupid Ferum.
i think they just need someone do the dos attacking their site for a month.. then they will take care the things..

whoami7777

Basic
Reaction score
On 23th May, I lost my ferum account with 900$ balance inside too, i use unique username and unique password.
Im sure that i use the right ferum link https://fe-acc18.ru because i use saved username/password with Chrome.
I created new account and wrote ticket, they ignored me.
I pmed them in this forum and the sky-fraud forum(their forum), they ignored me too.
There's only one thing for this =>> THEY WANT TO SCAM ME 900$

P.S:
My username is whoami777
If you reply my pm to help me get back my account, i will delete this post.

Last edited:

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
I can only ban him and delete a topic

intexyuva40

Basic
Reaction score
just load some amount again to your fe wallet then stuck balance with new balance will credit to your wallet

This is to Crdpro admin

intexyuva40

Basic
Reaction score
is this big scam game... You want me deposit money and take my money again.lol
lol i also got worried on 19th may when i send 30$ and my money not credited so i sent again 10$ then my both money came you can try with 5-10$ it will work on fe 18 ru site as it worked for me

nggba

Basic
Reaction score
ready done that did not work and i brough the ccv but it showed money spent but nothing in my purchecse

martyxmas

Basic
Reaction score
I can only ban him and delete a topic
It's good to see that you deleted Ferum thread. But you should remove Ferum's advertising banner as well. You dont have to refund banner fee to Ferum because they are scammer. You are right and they are wrong.

Top Bottom