create new identity?

For_tune

Basic
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there's a way to create an all new identity... I know in cali if you were to have a birth certificate and ss card made and try and apply for an id it goes through Sacramento first to verify but is that diff for other states? Is there any way to create false information and get a state issued i.d. and basically start a whole new life under this new assumed name.

Gveyn B

Basic
Reaction score
Use a child's ssn they do not have any information associated with them. Pay someone at the dmv to make you an ID

Dag-M

Basic
Reaction score
Create from scratch, there is no need to mess up the kids future with adult BS. Find SS offices that still accept passports only for new SSN and you're all set. PM for further clarification if you're unsure of what I just said.

D1etz

Basic
Reaction score
All states now verify ssn's when they issue dl's. Best way these days is if you were born after 1982 is to "adopt" someone else's ID who doesn't need it. Homeless people work well. Tell them you are doing research or something and offer them 10 bucks to fill out the form you made up,,tell them it's for the census or for gov't benefits. Very important,,ask to see their ID card,,anything current and you will need to take their info to a different state to get a dl.Remember to get thier mmn and both parents full names and dob and places where they were born. Other bum info to get is what hospital they were born in,cities they lived,past jobs or if they were married. All this might be needed later for credit purposes. Do a background check,,order bc online with a greendot opened in their name and last thing you need is SS card. Get dl and some plastic with bums info and a library card,,walk into SS office . show DL to get in and to SS clerk,,last time they asked me for mmn,where she was born and year she was born,,give them your mailing addy and SS card shows up in a couple weeks. Then go get your DL. This step is optional. But, you might want to legally change the name on your ID. Never know when your bum might make the news and it's good to distance your new self from the bum.

Top Bottom