credit card test center - dumps,cvv,ccn

pedrochecker

Elite
Reaction score
standard.gif

💸 Checker running at light speed , there is no *fake live* in my central.

⚡️ We don't charge for bad card, only good card, 1 credit every live!!!

⚡️ Payment system is automatic, payment via
btc.

Link of the center: https://ev-center.pw

RussianAdmin

Elite
Reaction score
Passing by here to give a HUGE VOUCH for this guy !

Other FAMOUS checkers out there like luxchecker (my favorite by the way) and the favorite among many shop owners i know....
as well as authorize and try2services (the old try2check) should LEARN a lesson from this guys here and stop being GREEDY and charge for DEAD CARDS and only charge for LIVE found!

But guess what ?

It would kill their BIG GREEDY-NEEDY profits, right ?!
At last that's how they think.....

But if they do what this guys doing here, on their checker, i'm sure it would make the life of experienced carders with HUGE BASES or COM shop owners who need to test MASSIVE amounts of GEN cards in order to sell them
way easier and SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER than it is right now with this greedy checkers up.

They earn THOUSANDS of dollars just in UNECESSARILY GREEDY credit reloads simply because of one thing: THEY CHARGE FOR DEAD CARDS !

BIG THUMBS UP/VOUCH for this guy project, it's what i consider: NEXT GENERATION / NEXT LEVEL of checker services !
Just need to add also card balance checker inside and it would be BEST CHECKER alive at the moment (in my humble experienced opinion).

THUMBS UP TO YOU PEDRO-CHECKER !
LONG LIVE TO YOUR SERVICE MY FRIEND !

I WILL SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS ON MY PROJECTS.

Thanks, Russian Admin.

pedrochecker

Elite
Reaction score
Passando aqui para dar um ENORME VOUCH para esse cara!

Outros checkers FAMOSOS por aí como o luxchecker (meu favorito por sinal) e o favorito entre muitos lojistas que conheço....
assim como autorizar e try2services (o antigo try2check) deveria APRENDER uma lição com essa galera aqui e deixar de ser GANANHOSO e cobrar por DEAD CARDS e cobrar apenas por LIVE found!

Mas adivinhe?

Isso acabaria com seus lucros BIG GREEDY-NEEDY, certo?!
Enfim é assim que eles pensam.....

Mas se eles fizerem o que esses caras estão fazendo aqui, no verificador deles, tenho certeza que isso facilitaria a vida de carders experientes com ENORMES BASES ou donos de lojas COM que precisam testar MASSIVAS quantidades de cartões GEN para vendê-los
muito mais fácil e SIGNIFICATIVAMENTE MAIS BARATO do que agora com essas damas gananciosas.

Eles ganham MILHARES de dólares apenas em recargas de crédito DESNECESSÁRIAMENTE GANHIDOS simplesmente por causa de uma coisa: ELES COBRAM POR DEAD CARDS!

BIG THUMBS UP/VOUCH para este projeto de cara, é o que eu considero: PRÓXIMA GERAÇÃO / PRÓXIMO NÍVEL de serviços de verificador!
Só precisa adicionar também o verificador de saldo do cartão dentro e seria o MELHOR VERIFICADOR vivo no momento (na minha humilde opinião experiente).

PARABÉNS PARA VOCÊ PEDRO-CHECKER!
VIDA LONGA AO SEU SERVIÇO MEU AMIGO!

EU VOU DIVULGAR ISSO NOS MEUS PROJETOS.

Obrigado, administrador russo.
obrigado amigo, vida longa a todos!!!

wishanggawoods

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Passing by here to give a HUGE VOUCH for this guy !

Other FAMOUS checkers out there like luxchecker (my favorite by the way) and the favorite among many shop owners i know....
as well as authorize and try2services (the old try2check) should LEARN a lesson from this guys here and stop being GREEDY and charge for DEAD CARDS and only charge for LIVE found!

But guess what ?

It would kill their BIG GREEDY-NEEDY profits, right ?!
At last that's how they think.....

But if they do what this guys doing here, on their checker, i'm sure it would make the life of experienced carders with HUGE BASES or COM shop owners who need to test MASSIVE amounts of GEN cards in order to sell them
way easier and SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER than it is right now with this greedy checkers up.

They earn THOUSANDS of dollars just in UNECESSARILY GREEDY credit reloads simply because of one thing: THEY CHARGE FOR DEAD CARDS !

BIG THUMBS UP/VOUCH for this guy project, it's what i consider: NEXT GENERATION / NEXT LEVEL of checker services !
Just need to add also card balance checker inside and it would be BEST CHECKER alive at the moment (in my humble experienced opinion).

THUMBS UP TO YOU PEDRO-CHECKER !
LONG LIVE TO YOUR SERVICE MY FRIEND !

I WILL SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS ON MY PROJECTS.

Thanks, Russian Admin.
If you don't mind me asking, do you have a recommendation for a legit source for fresh dumps that are verified before they sell them? I haven't gotten 1 dump that I've been able to cash out from & all of the $$ I've invested into carding so far has me unwilling to put any money up front anymore for dumps, so I am looking for someone who can prove they are the true goat, by supplying me with just 1 tester dump that they know I can cash out from. I would even be willing to pay back double for the dump after cash out, so they can recoup that money & get paid for the effort as well. I am not in the best spot financially, which is the whole reason I even began getting into carding, and it has not paid off because I have not met the right people, with true products.

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, do you have a recommendation for a legit source for fresh dumps that are verified before they sell them? I haven't gotten 1 dump that I've been able to cash out from & all of the $$ I've invested into carding so far has me unwilling to put any money up front anymore for dumps, so I am looking for someone who can prove they are the true goat, by supplying me with just 1 tester dump that they know I can cash out from. I would even be willing to pay back double for the dump after cash out, so they can recoup that money & get paid for the effort as well. I am not in the best spot financially, which is the whole reason I even began getting into carding, and it has not paid off because I have not met the right people, with true products.
Hi there,

I should be your suplier. I got fresh dumps for sale, code 201, track2 with pincode, arround 70% rate. I should send you some for a test, no problem. Write me on jabber ([email protected]) or here.

Kountry

Basic
Reaction score
hi could i test one i have all the software myself and has hit on some..

Top Bottom