Carding CREDIT CARD TOP UP WITHOUT ONLINE ACCESS Method

Richard_Pryce

Premium
Reaction score
CREDIT CARD TOP UP WITHOUT ONLINE ACCESS Method?‍??‍?

what's a credit card?
A Credit Card is a card issued by a bank or a company to an individual allowing him or her to be able to take some amount of cash on credit(overdraft)and payback later,all credit card have limit, and the least CC limit have seen is100$. Before a bank can issue your clients credit card ac refits
score must be good enough. A client with bad credit score will not be issued a creditcard.

And your client credit score will determine the limit on his or her credit card.

For instance if WellsFargo issues your client a creditcard with a limit of100$ this means that your
client can shop100$ on credit and pay back later when he has the money.
But he can't shop more
than100$.

Note that you can't load more than the credit card limit to shop above the credit card limit.

when loading a CC note that you're only paying the debt on the card and by this you are giving the
client the opportunity to spend more and buy more.

If a client has a CC limit of 100$ and also have a
debt of 100$ on it that makes sense all you need to do is pay of the debtof100$ and he shops again.

note: credit card toping up don't burst like MD or ACH does it might take over a month sometimes .
not up to but as long as you're using a good login I will assure you that your ccTop up will go smoothly.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TOPUP A CC WITHOUT ONLINE ACCESS

1,) A good complete full login with good balance .
If you have been following my Free tutorials you will
understand what I meant by complete full logins.You get this from spammers.

2,)RDP/PAIDVPN
3,)CREDIT CARD info whichare:
a,)Cardnumber
b,)Expirydate
c,)CVV at the back of card
d,)Client full names on cards
e,)client address with zip code
f,)SSN(social security number)
g,)date of birth
h,)Phone number of client.

4,A USA number to call both banks, which is your log bank and the client cc bank.
I prefer Google voice

5,You need a Voice changer app on your phone in case it's a female credit card you're topping up.

6,Your intonation ,you have to form your voice like you're a white man and you have to speak like them cos sometimes you might be directed to speak with the account manager and not the machine.

7,You need both your bank login phone number and Creditcard company phone number.

For instance
if your bank log is chase search on chase website for their phone number and write it down, same as
the credit card too, if your creditcard company is Amex search for Amex phone number and keep it
also.

8,Courage and Dedication, You must have Courage you must not shiver or fear you will talk to them
like you're the real owner of the account .

You will be asked some questions to know if throughly you own that bank login ,the customers
representative will ask for SSN, date of birth, sometimes zipcode, house address online password etc.

example on how to call,

if you have a bank log of chase and the client name is JamesMathew.

Hello good morning, my name is James Mathew I'm calling you to put some cash on my credit card
from my bank account details so I could use my card for some shopping at them all tomorrow, can
you do that for me as soon as possible?
So there presentative will reply you yes but we need to verify youre the real owner of the account ,
sir,so she will start to ask some questions just make sure you right them down somewhere and answer all the questions with ease and pls don't rush.

Sometimes the representative might ask you the
current balance on the account.
Enjoy ♥️??

Telegram

@Richard_Pryce

Bkcali408

Basic
Reaction score
CREDIT CARD TOP UP WITHOUT ONLINE ACCESS Method?‍??‍?

what's a credit card?
A Credit Card is a card issued by a bank or a company to an individual allowing him or her to be able to take some amount of cash on credit(overdraft)and payback later,all credit card have limit, and the least CC limit have seen is100$. Before a bank can issue your clients credit card ac refits
score must be good enough. A client with bad credit score will not be issued a creditcard.

And your client credit score will determine the limit on his or her credit card.

For instance if WellsFargo issues your client a creditcard with a limit of100$ this means that your
client can shop100$ on credit and pay back later when he has the money.
But he can't shop more
than100$.

Note that you can't load more than the credit card limit to shop above the credit card limit.

when loading a CC note that you're only paying the debt on the card and by this you are giving the
client the opportunity to spend more and buy more.

If a client has a CC limit of 100$ and also have a
debt of 100$ on it that makes sense all you need to do is pay of the debtof100$ and he shops again.

note: credit card toping up don't burst like MD or ACH does it might take over a month sometimes .
not up to but as long as you're using a good login I will assure you that your ccTop up will go smoothly.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TOPUP A CC WITHOUT ONLINE ACCESS

1,) A good complete full login with good balance .
If you have been following my Free tutorials you will
understand what I meant by complete full logins.You get this from spammers.

2,)RDP/PAIDVPN
3,)CREDIT CARD info whichare:
a,)Cardnumber
b,)Expirydate
c,)CVV at the back of card
d,)Client full names on cards
e,)client address with zip code
f,)SSN(social security number)
g,)date of birth
h,)Phone number of client.

4,A USA number to call both banks, which is your log bank and the client cc bank.
I prefer Google voice

5,You need a Voice changer app on your phone in case it's a female credit card you're topping up.

6,Your intonation ,you have to form your voice like you're a white man and you have to speak like them cos sometimes you might be directed to speak with the account manager and not the machine.

7,You need both your bank login phone number and Creditcard company phone number.

For instance
if your bank log is chase search on chase website for their phone number and write it down, same as
the credit card too, if your creditcard company is Amex search for Amex phone number and keep it
also.

8,Courage and Dedication, You must have Courage you must not shiver or fear you will talk to them
like you're the real owner of the account .

You will be asked some questions to know if throughly you own that bank login ,the customers
representative will ask for SSN, date of birth, sometimes zipcode, house address online password etc.

example on how to call,

if you have a bank log of chase and the client name is JamesMathew.

Hello good morning, my name is James Mathew I'm calling you to put some cash on my credit card
from my bank account details so I could use my card for some shopping at them all tomorrow, can
you do that for me as soon as possible?
So there presentative will reply you yes but we need to verify youre the real owner of the account ,
sir,so she will start to ask some questions just make sure you right them down somewhere and answer all the questions with ease and pls don't rush.

Sometimes the representative might ask you the
current balance on the account.
Enjoy ♥️??

Telegram

@Richard_Pryce
I need oneb

Top Bottom