Carding CVV LEVELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby

Premium
Reaction score
different cards are used for different purposes. You would never use a Signature Visa, with a credit access line of $30,000 to card movie tickets or pizza. Below I will outline all the card levels in existence today. It is important to mention, that for high value purchases you should ALWAYS look for CREDIT CARDS. Debit Cards are not good for making these high value purchases online. However, they could still have many uses such as purchasing background reports, credit reports, and all purchases below $200.

TELEGRAM: @SPAZZOUT

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
That's good to know I guess

anwangnan

Basic
Reaction score
different cards are used for different purposes. You would never use a Signature Visa, with a credit access line of $30,000 to card movie tickets or pizza. Below I will outline all the card levels in existence today. It is important to mention, that for high value purchases you should ALWAYS look for CREDIT CARDS. Debit Cards are not good for making these high value purchases online. However, they could still have many uses such as purchasing background reports, credit reports, and all purchases below $200.

arooxoo5

hello
Supreme
Reaction score

????

lp1311

Basic
Reaction score

Low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom