Market №1 CVV SHOP | PRIVATE SNIFFER | BEST VALID | WWW.RONDASTORE.ORG

gmfgt01

Basic
Reaction score
Quality somewhat low, not scam, but low quality, buy only refundable cards and youll be ok....

Edit: Some cards on here for as low as $1 per are actually working...no refunds on those ones but the MIX_SQLDUMP_FIXPRICE_1$_VR26_NOREF_JULY29 base is actually about 25-40% valid so far for me...and they cost $1 per..

If you are careful to only buy cheap cards/refundable cards, I recommend this store.

Last edited:

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE:
USA_SQLDUMP_VR52_AUG24
USA_SQLDUMP_VR56_AUG25

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
Dear friends!
We can not control the quality of ALL cards, but we try to do it and remove bases with low validity, also use the refund function in the basket. If you want to buy a quality card, then buy in the bases with the label "RONDASNIFFERS" in these bases we guarantee the quality because these are our private sniffers NOT SELLERS. These databases are selling out fast but we are working to increase the volume. In 2 hours I will publish such a database.

carlos542

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Acabo de comprar 4 tarjetas y estaban muertas y el verificador apareció necesito mi saldo usario carlos542

carlos542

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Compré 4 tarjetas y estaban muertas, ingresé un ticket y me devolvieron los fondos, pocas administradoras hacen eso

gmfgt01

Basic
Reaction score
Dear friends!
We can not control the quality of ALL cards, but we try to do it and remove bases with low validity, also use the refund function in the basket. If you want to buy a quality card, then buy in the bases with the label "RONDASNIFFERS" in these bases we guarantee the quality because these are our private sniffers NOT SELLERS. These databases are selling out fast but we are working to increase the volume. In 2 hours I will publish such a database.
nice..my account got blocked while I was looking thru my orders, username "craplez" please fix my login?
I'm sorry if you were mad about my previous comment, it was supposed to be helpful and constructive since a lot of commenters claimed you were scammers, but I personally have had some luck with the cc

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
nice..my account got blocked while I was looking thru my orders, username "craplez" please fix my login?
I'm sorry if you were mad about my previous comment, it was supposed to be helpful and constructive since a lot of commenters claimed you were scammers, but I personally have had some luck with the cc
we have not blocked your account, now we are carrying out technical work for 1 hour, there may be interruptions in the store. In an hour everything will be working normally.

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
replied to the ticket.

gmfgt01

Basic
Reaction score
replied to the ticket.
Was able to log in now..and yes, he has replied to a ticket on there letting me know why I was blocked and also they unblocked me.
I made a mistake on my end that caused my to be blocked..
Overall my initial post is pretty accurate in terms that it is not a scam, but honestly some cards are really good for the price here...actually got a few hits on $1 ccs
Just the high price ccs aren't a lot better than the $1 ones imo...but like I said their auto refund system seems honest..only one false live card so far...

gmfgt01

Basic
Reaction score
cards are TRASH , they are not valid . they are selling the same cards as Shel-bz
ehh, validity on $1 cc is close to validty on $15 cc so I see what you mean, but just be smart and buy cheap/refundable cc and youll make money ez

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE:
MIX_SQLDUMP_VR52_AUG31
US_SQLDUMP_VR50_AUG32
MIX_SNIFF_VR85_RONDASNIFFER_AUG33 - FROM RONDA SNIFFER, NOT SELLERS

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE:
MIX_RONDASNIFF_VR80_AUG34 - NOT SELLERS, FROM RONDA SNIFFERS