D2pro.ru Legit ???

W0RDisB0ND

Premium
Reaction score
im just trying to see if D2pro.ru is a legit source for bank logs, or just as an overall site. or if its just a scam/ bullshit site
Any information is greatly appreciated. thanks

W0RDisB0ND

Premium
Reaction score
im just trying to see if D2pro.ru is a legit source for bank logs, or just as an overall site. or if its just a scam/ bullshit site
Any information is greatly appreciated. thanks
Couldnt get an answer from anybody so i had to just find out for myself the hard way. DO NOT buy from D2pro.ru they are pieces of shit phonies and their whole website is a bullshit scam . So theres your answer for anybody who is wondering, save your money go elsewhere... honestly i only have like 3 go to sources for bank logs and ccs.... HGN01 ( theyre in the process of setting up a new website cause their old one hgn01.ru got hacked so dont use that one, you can find them on tele for now , Strox.su, and Cash out city aka log lord on tele. So there you go hope it helps .

Abc1m2

Carding Novice
Reaction score
What is the @ for the last one on telegram ?

Balaclava009

Basic
Reaction score
Couldnt get an answer from anybody so i had to just find out for myself the hard way. DO NOT buy from D2pro.ru they are pieces of shit phonies and their whole website is a bullshit scam . So theres your answer for anybody who is wondering, save your money go elsewhere... honestly i only have like 3 go to sources for bank logs and ccs.... HGN01 ( theyre in the process of setting up a new website cause their old one hgn01.ru got hacked so dont use that one, you can find them on tele for now , Strox.su, and Cash out city aka log lord on tele. So there you go hope it helps .
Thanks. I only buy from reputable shops I find on this forum.

fdshsdh

Basic
Reaction score
What is HGN01's telegram or new site, if they have one up now?

W0RDisB0ND

Premium
Reaction score
just an update Athna.ru is another valid vouched for source for cc's and bank logs and debit w/ pin also.

Top Bottom