Basic
Reaction score
i always got 3D Secure verification what can i do with it
should i use VPN when trying to use cc

Broоn

Basic
Reaction score
you need to non vbv cc for pass 3d check ,
is better use vbv ccs on sites that not ask you about that for get good result and earn money
so always open few shop sites for do carding and just you need put ccn ,date and cvv2

DRAMA

Basic
Reaction score
you need to non vbv cc for pass 3d check ,
is better use vbv ccs on sites that not ask you about that for get good result and earn money
so always open few shop sites for do carding and just you need put ccn ,date and cvv2
oky i will
thank you

semforever

Basic
Reaction score
so for get method about a good site that you want get 100% ship by them you must find this site working method ,
example almost site method is bill=ship but you must care about other things like IP , PC time zone , good email address ...
also cc , for some eu site you only must use eu ccs and no USA or other countries ccs ...and many other things

about this site (chegg) let check it for you

Reaction score
so for get method about a good site that you want get 100% ship by them you must find this site working method ,
example almost site method is bill=ship but you must care about other things like IP , PC time zone , good email address ...
also cc , for some eu site you only must use eu ccs and no USA or other countries ccs ...and many other things

about this site (chegg) let check it for you
Yep bro...with the right socks5 matching the owner zip code is a great success

Top Bottom