Market DCSHOP.MA - SHOPS|BANKS|MILES|CC|FULLZ|LOOKUP|SPAM

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Hey, as I see, you are some kind of a popular guy here, I can give you some free balance to try our accounts. Register and send me your nickname

user = kylexyy

I will wait for you

Last edited:

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
I got the amazon login with email access and unfortunately that one did not work.

1631141600948.png

amazon log not work

1631141575356.png

email access cannot

1631141630040.png

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY 1 ACCOUNT AND I HAVE NOT BOUGHT OTHERS YET

I will keep testing more this weekend and update you all.
BECAUSE JUDGING SOMEONE BASED ON 1 ACCOUNT IS NOT ACCURATE THAT'S WHY I WILL DO MORE TESTS AND UPDATE.

PEACE OUT

doc-shop

Seller
Reaction score
I got the amazon login with email access and unfortunately that one did not work.

View attachment 1815

amazon log not work

View attachment 1814

email access cannot

View attachment 1816

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY 1 ACCOUNT AND I HAVE NOT BOUGHT OTHERS YET

I will keep testing more this weekend and update you all.
BECAUSE JUDGING SOMEONE BASED ON 1 ACCOUNT IS NOT ACCURATE THAT'S WHY I WILL DO MORE TESTS AND UPDATE.

PEACE OUT
I am not the support on the shop, so you can just write support tickets in case of bad accounts, in case if it obeys all rules of refunding - we do a refund.
P.S. i checked - your got refunded

Reaction score
Hi mate! I deposited today 20 dollar, and bought transferwise account, wich was already deactivated, i bought 3 wallmart account, and all have fake email password, can not login through thunderbird. please refund me, my name in your shop : dimensiontrip

I made in your shop refund request.

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Hi mate! I deposited today 20 dollar, and bought transferwise account, wich was already deactivated, i bought 3 wallmart account, and all have fake email password, can not login through thunderbird. please refund me, my name in your shop : dimensiontrip

you need to click on "refund" in your account next to the account bought.

and send a picture of proof to them.

doc-shop

Seller
Reaction score

Yeap, Kyle is right. In case your accounts are invalid and refundable (in case there is no "NOREF" in additional info) you just create a support ticket and supports will do their job

calico

Basic
Reaction score
Are you affiliated or former Infinity Store staff? Your shop is very similar.

Top Bottom