Drivers License Barcode Generator

fakeidsolutions

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello,

We provide the most up-to-date and accurate barcode generator service available to create valid PDF417 2D barcodes identical to those on real driver's licenses, and pass as valid on all scanners, including BCS and Intellicheck and can be used for identity verification on any service.

All information is processed, truncated, and formatted according to the data encoding standards set by the issuing authority before being encoded onto the barcode. All other elements are generated automatically. Some of these elements use encoding algorithms based on the customer information which have been reverse engineered, such as the driver's license number, document discriminator, inventory control number, audit information, etc. Jurisdiction specific data elements in which we have reverse-engineered the default values or encoding algorithms are also automatically generated. Our service will always be updated as jurisdictions release new versions without having to purchase updates or new modules.

The service is available at https://barcodes.fakeidsolutions.com and registration is open. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Fake ID Solutions

msladyaj

Premium
Reaction score
Hands down the best most accurate service around, I never ever give reviews good or bad you will not find reviews from me posted on any forumn, Im giving this one simply because it is as real as it gets with this service

Trap2hard2

Basic
Reaction score
Also a member of fakeidsolutions barcode generator and so far have been nothing but satisfied with their services. You also get the regular barcode based off your info for free everytime you generate a pdf barcode.

playjay826

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can not not download clear enough version to print also does not make barcode right size according to state

Quell103

Premium
Reaction score
What is the best printer . My Zebra just died and I don't want to waste money on another lemon

xixi7758

Basic
Reaction score
The New York driver's license has been updated to version 03.07.2022. Fake ID Solutions has not updated it yet. We hope to update it as soon as possible.thank you

Top Bottom