Market Due to the closure of Briansclub,I am now forced to sell CC at a low price of $1 each, 30%-50%+ valid rate

Robert11

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
As a long-term supplier to Briansclub, I recently uploaded 200K+ CC to his platform. Since the platform has been shut down and sales records are no longer accessible, I am now sell these cards at a discounted price of $1 each.

Minimum sales unit is 100 pieces,The cards are guaranteed to have an valid rate of over 30%, and if this is not met, replacements will be provided for free

Each card will be deleted immediately after being sold, ensuring no double-selling or data retention.

Large purchase price can be negotiated

If you have any questions,contact me via Telegram or PM

Telegram: https://t.me/z_Robert

Jabber: [email protected]

Thank you for your support!

Robert11

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
Selling same DEAD cards?! brian was done before closing down!
No, man, these cards were uploaded half a month before it shut down, and less than 40% of them were sold, but now we can't see the sales record, we can't tell which cards are sold and which are not sold.

Robert11

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
I will offer 200cc for free to allow for testing (20CC per person). Requirements: registration must be older than 18 months, and regardless of the results, a review must be posted on the forum.
If you're interested in participating, please send me a PM directly.

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
thanks robert got some live cards willing to replace 40-50% valid rates
hurry before gone

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
$1 cards almost as good as hubcc not bad, good valid rates all billing zip is wrong though

Robert11

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
$1 cards almost as good as hubcc not bad, good valid rates all billing zip is wrong though
This is a fair assessment. Yes, most of the information (such as billing address and zip code) is incorrect due to a mistake I made while organizing the data, but the CC, EXP, and CVV are accurate. If you need a correct name and billing address, I recommend not purchasing. However, if these details are not important to you, then they are perfect for you.

Bipbip

Basic
Reaction score
I will offer 200cc for free to allow for testing (20CC per person). Requirements: registration must be older than 18 months, and regardless of the results, a review must be posted on the forum.
If you're interested in participating, please send me a PM directly.
Participated in the free 20pc and most cards are valid

narcosmarcos

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Great stuff validity rate just about the % stated by robert. Can't complain. He's honest about the validity rate.

Hollowtype

Carding Novice
Reaction score
makes sense, bclub had so many live cards with randomly generated or incorrect billing info. i am guessing most of its suppliers were having that

Top Bottom