dump questions

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
It depends on what dump u have. But always write your magstripe, else the ATM doesn't even accept your card to be inserted ;-)

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello all.

do I write the dump to the chip or mag stripe?

thank you,
First of all, Write the dumps number on the MAGSTRIP make sure you read it. Weather it's valid / invalid first before you can go ahead and write on the tracks on the plastic blank card chip with pins/ without pin. PM ME

Richard_Pryce

Premium
Reaction score
HOW TO MAKE DUMP WITH PIN

?‍???‍?

REQUIREMENTS ARE:

◾️Msr
◾️Emv software
◾️ATM hacking software
◾️Blank card
◾️Embosser

The MSR is linked to the EMV software and ATM hacking software when you are about to write the dumps with pin on a blank card.

Then emv software makes the blanks card looks real and no one or machine will be able to detect that it’s a clone card they will see it to be a real card so no one can trace you or something.

The emv software is a software which protects the blank card and makes it look real. With that no atm will be able to detect that the dumps with pin was written by yourself but it’s will make it look like it was a card from the bank and also the emv software protects the card from any region block..without the emv software it is 50% that your dumps with pin is gone work or not but with the use of the emv software when the dumps with pin don’t work meaning the dumps is not legit

The ATM HACKING SOFTWARE helps you to breaks the limit of every ATM so you can cashout more than the ATM limit without no notice.meaning you can cashout all the amount in the card with the use of the atm hacking software

The blank card is what the dumps with pin is written on.

And the embosser is what write the numbers of the dumps with pin on the blank card. Understood

MSR Software + Guide For $100 ✅
EMV software for $100 ✅
Embosser

That is the price for all the equipment you will need to make a clone card.

Meaning if the clone card will be done linking the emv software and atm hacking to the msr with the equipment listed above that will be the cost for it..Understood...The balance on the clone card is 60$k and above as same as the balance on the dumps with pin...When you order for the clone card and make cashout of all the balance at ones cuz the atm hacking is linked then you come back and order for the equipment with the some of the money cashed out from the clone card which was sent to you, after the equipment ordered for you just have to now order for just the dumps with pin and you will be taught how to make a clone card so that very will be simple for you

Telegram

@Richard_Pryce

Deesnuts

Basic
Reaction score
You got cash app dump card to cash out I do it for 40 /60

hungover626

Basic
Reaction score
Hey everyone still new to the carding scene so need some help, I'm having trouble writing the tracks on cc with the MSR605x I write the tracks just like I was shown but I have yet to have one work and I know the cc info is on point. Is there something I have to activate are register. Someone help...

feng1988

Basic
Reaction score
Hello all.

do I write the dump to the chip or mag stripe?

thank you,
answer 1) dumps 101--------you need MSR605/206 /606
2) dumps 201 221/226 you need HID3121(OMNIKEY 3121) -----------write 201 /221/226 in chip card
3)the fourm have more Methods and tutorials you can go to let the thread see
this is very nice forum

feng1988

Basic
Reaction score
Hey everyone still new to the carding scene so need some help, I'm having trouble writing the tracks on cc with the MSR605x I write the tracks just like I was shown but I have yet to have one work and I know the cc info is on point. Is there something I have to activate are register. Someone help...
no oen know cc------dumps, Very difficult.
2) I don't know what you problem?? write you question

Giovanni

Basic
Reaction score
HOW TO MAKE DUMP WITH PIN

?‍???‍?

REQUIREMENTS ARE:

◾️Msr
◾️Emv software
◾️ATM hacking software
◾️Blank card
◾️Embosser

The MSR is linked to the EMV software and ATM hacking software when you are about to write the dumps with pin on a blank card.

Then emv software makes the blanks card looks real and no one or machine will be able to detect that it’s a clone card they will see it to be a real card so no one can trace you or something.

The emv software is a software which protects the blank card and makes it look real. With that no atm will be able to detect that the dumps with pin was written by yourself but it’s will make it look like it was a card from the bank and also the emv software protects the card from any region block..without the emv software it is 50% that your dumps with pin is gone work or not but with the use of the emv software when the dumps with pin don’t work meaning the dumps is not legit

The ATM HACKING SOFTWARE helps you to breaks the limit of every ATM so you can cashout more than the ATM limit without no notice.meaning you can cashout all the amount in the card with the use of the atm hacking software

The blank card is what the dumps with pin is written on.

And the embosser is what write the numbers of the dumps with pin on the blank card. Understood

MSR Software + Guide For $100 ✅
EMV software for $100 ✅
Embosser

That is the price for all the equipment you will need to make a clone card.

Meaning if the clone card will be done linking the emv software and atm hacking to the msr with the equipment listed above that will be the cost for it..Understood...The balance on the clone card is 60$k and above as same as the balance on the dumps with pin...When you order for the clone card and make cashout of all the balance at ones cuz the atm hacking is linked then you come back and order for the equipment with the some of the money cashed out from the clone card which was sent to you, after the equipment ordered for you just have to now order for just the dumps with pin and you will be taught how to make a clone card so that very will be simple for you

Telegram

@Richard_Pryce
why you selling this the software is free an so is the guide you scammer

JodieLong

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey everyone still new to the carding scene so need some help, I'm having trouble writing the tracks on cc with the MSR605x I write the tracks just like I was shown but I have yet to have one work and I know the cc info is on point. Is there something I have to activate are register. Someone
@emvsauce201 on telegram for dumps emvsoftware and tutorials certi plug

Top Bottom