Carding EBT Cards with no pin

Paid21k

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I accidently bought a SNAP/EBT card with about $900 food credit but it don't have the pin.. Does anyone know a website where I can use it just by having the card number? Or does anyone know a way to get the pin changed? I know it's a dumb question but who knows some of yall are really smart.

Reaction score
Hello man, Honestly.
All you need to do is to get a new ebt dumps w/ valid pin. send me a pm

Paid21k

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You selling ebt dumps? I been buying some from bigfat but accidently bought a couple that didn't have pins.. kinda screw myself out of like 3k in foodstamps.

Reaction score
You selling ebt dumps? I been buying some from bigfat but accidently bought a couple that didn't have pins.. kinda screw myself out of like 3k in foodstamps.
Damn this shit hurts thou, but come on. let's get it figure out together. I've already replied back to your message.

max

Basic
Reaction score
I accidently bought a SNAP/EBT card with about $900 food credit but it don't have the pin.. Does anyone know a website where I can use it just by having the card number? Or does anyone know a way to get the pin changed? I know it's a dumb question but who knows some of yall are really smart.
Nothing can be done ..you can't use it without pin online or offline ...only thing you can do without the pin is check balance

tundercat

Basic
Reaction score
You have to get the person's social security number in order to change the PIN

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score
Bigfat.pro bought 3 EBT dumps and pin. Out of the 3 , 1 was live. I'm a noob so I am happy to hit on something

Top Bottom