Market ElonMoney.cx - EXCLUSIVE CC/CVV SHOP | DAILY UPDATES | FRESH SNIFFED CCs | SELLERS WELCOME

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
All your feedback and opinion is appreciated, I will work towards it to make your experience a better one! Always open a ticket to resolve any issue, trust me I am a friendly guy.

CVVLegend

Elite
Reaction score
Saying all cards refundable but checker says we cant refund this card open ticket lolol

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Saying all cards refundable but checker says we cant refund this card open ticket lolol
Hi, it means the card is LIVE, and refund is denied. However, I still give users to appeal the decision via ticket and ask for the refund.
if the card was dead, you’ll see notification “Card is dead, refund granted.”.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Checker update
The checker is working fine and gives correct results.
If a card is live, you’ll see a notification that says “Card is live. Please create a ticket to appeal the decision.” Otherwise, if the card is dead you will be instantly refunded. Out of generosity, I offer users to appeal the decision and refund for live cards!

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
2300 CCs UPDATE
8 DEC US_MIX_FRESH_SNIFFED_99_VR - You can copy paste and search base using filters on "Purchase Cards" page.

SHOP NOW!
https://elonmoney.cc

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Promotion
If you load 50 USD or more, create a ticket and we will add 15 USD more to your balance! Great deal, this is for a limited period.

SpittGH

Basic
Reaction score
Fix your billing system. Money has not reflected after more than 15 confirmations

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Fix your billing system. Money has not reflected after more than 15 confirmations
Topup system works fine. Please send exact BTC amount. Open a ticket with transaction ID and BTC Address, I’ll update your balance. Thanks.

breshon

Basic
Reaction score
make better search function. at least bins
i have around 50+ bins to search
impossible to find cards only with 1 bin at search

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
make better search function. at least bins
i have around 50+ bins to search
impossible to find cards only with 1 bin at search
Working on this, we are a young shop. Cooperate, and in next update I will roll out this feature with updated search filters.
Thanks.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
1211 CCs UPDATE
9 DEC_MIX_US_FRESH_HIGH BALANCE
- You can copy paste and search base name using filters on "Purchase Cards" page. Almost 100% VR! JP/GB/US/AU and many more countries! Search country CCs using their abbreviations. (Japan = JP).

9 DEC_MIX_US_FRESH_HIGH BALANCE
SHOP NOW!

https://elonmoney.cc

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
CCs UPDATE!
11 DEC US_MIX 100 VR - 1003 CCs US Mix Fresh Sniffed.

95-100% VR!

Note: Check time is for 3 minutes (180 seconds) after you purchase a card.

Top Bottom