Market ElonMoney.cx - EXCLUSIVE CC/CVV SHOP | DAILY UPDATES | FRESH SNIFFED CCs | SELLERS WELCOME

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Worldwide_MIX_Comodo
USA_19_Dec_2022_Comodo

CCs update by our seller! Good stuff.

Remember: You have 3 minutes (180 seconds) to refund for dead card, and 30 minutes to open a ticket for manual refund.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
New CC VHQ Updates! Base name:

21_DEC_WORLDWIDE_HQ_CC
USA_GOOD_VALID

Remember: You have 3 minutes (180 seconds) to check a card and auto-ref for dead cards.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
21 DEC_USA_MIX_HQ (BIGBASE)

HQ Cards, CVR: 90%+.

Remember: You have 3 minutes (180 seconds) to use checker and auto-ref for dead cards.
Manual refunds via ticket not allowed for this base.

breshon

Basic
Reaction score
scam shop.
second day no answer in tickets, bonun on top up account same shit no answer.
59 code mark as valid, no answer in tickets.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
24_DEC USA HQ SNIFF
CVR: 95%+. (Current valid rate)

Remember: You have 3 minutes (180 seconds) to check a card and auto-ref a dead card. Manual refund via tickets till 30 minutes after purchase.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
scam shop.
second day no answer in tickets, bonun on top up account same shit no answer.
59 code mark as valid, no answer in tickets.
What is your username? Tell your ticket number here, I will check.
You can find ticket number in website URL.

nomansland

Basic
Reaction score
Checker works fine. We do not refund for code 51 and 59. However, you can still ask for a manual refund for code 59.
Admin base is decent, others are not. 0/3 on bigbase, all instant approve on your checker, declines with small $5 purchases beforehand. And no, are not 51 or 59. I have no problem working with actual 90+% VR bases in other stores.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
26 DEC US_WorldMix_Fresh VHQ
CVR: 90%+

Fresh stuff uploaded by admin.
Remember: You have 3 minutes (180 seconds) to use checker, and 30 minutes to ask for manual refund via ticket.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Bonus added, and ref. Replied. Do not make multiple comments on a single ticket as we lose track and think that we have replied already. Create new ticket always and do not multi comment.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
28 DEC_UK_HIGH_VALID
CVR: 95%+
Manual refunds via tickets is not allowed for this base.

Remember: You have 3 minutes to use checker and refund.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
29 DEC_US_MEGAVALID_HQ

Huge CC Update! VHQ Stuff.
Valid rate: 95%

Remember: You have 3 minutes to use checker for auto-ref and 30 minutes for manual refund via ticket support.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Dear users,
I wish you happy new year to all my users, and I hope you make more money this year. ElonMoney.cc started last month with a passion to serve better cards, better conditions for buyers. We improve with your feedback, and I promise to make this shop good for all my users. In the new year, I am planning many shop changes, and CC UPDATES that will be favourable for all of you.

New Year Bonus: From 1st Jan to 7th Jan, first week of new year. Top-up more than 30 USD and I will add flat 8 USD to your account. Create ticket to claim new year bonus.

Yours,
Elon

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Happy new year everyone! Fresh CCs update from admin.

01.01.23_US_SSN_DOB VHQ
01.01.23_AUSTRALIA

CVR: 95%

Remember: You have 3 minutes to check the card through checker. Manual refunds through tickets are disabled for both of these bases.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Big CCs update from admin, sniffed source. πŸ’³
Added following bases:

πŸŽπŸ‘.𝟎𝟏.πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ‘_𝐔𝐒𝐀_πŒπˆπ— 𝐇𝐐
πŸŽπŸ‘.𝟎𝟏.πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ‘_𝐔𝐒_𝐖𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝𝐰𝐒𝐝𝐞 π’π§π’πŸπŸ
πŸŽπŸ‘.𝟎𝟏_𝐔𝐒𝐀_π‡πˆπ†π‡
πŸŽπŸ‘.𝟎𝟏_π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒπ–πˆπƒπ„_π’πšπ₯𝐞_𝐇𝐐 [𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞]

Remember: You have 3 minutes to use checker for auto refund. You can also create support ticket for manual refund for these bases after 30 minutes of purchase.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Dear users, we made few critical changes to improve shop and your shopping experience.
- Increased checker time to 5 minutes.
- Changed search filter, fixed bugs. Completely new search filters on "Buy Cards" page.
- Voucher code system. We will drop voucher codes in forums, which can be used to add balance to your account.
- UI Fixes.

We improve with your feedback! Please tell your feedback and any suggestions in support ticket, we will work towards it.

Top Bottom