Market ElonMoney.cx - EXCLUSIVE CC/CVV SHOP | DAILY UPDATES | FRESH SNIFFED CCs | SELLERS WELCOME

WinMoney

Carding Novice
Reaction score
The inspection fee for the dead card is not refundable

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Dear users, we did few changes in our website. Please read them.
- Minimum deposit for USDT TRC20 is now 10 USDT. Remaining crypto minimum deposit is 5 USD.
- We charge 0.20$ check fee for Shop#2 cards. This is beyond our control and will try to lower the check fee for Shop#2 soon.

Checker is free, and will always remain free for Shop#1 (Main Shop). Decline or not, checker remains free for Shop#1.

If Shop#2 checker fee is a concern for you - Please use Shop#1 (Main Shop). Until then we are working to reduce Shop#2 checker fee.

EdenHazard

Carding Novice
Reaction score
- Minimum deposit for USDT TRC20 is now 10 USDT. Remaining crypto minimum deposit is 5 USD.
- We charge 0.20$ check fee for Shop#2 cards. This is beyond our control and will try to lower the check fee for Shop#2 soon.

Checker is free, and will always remain free for Shop#1 (Main Shop). Decline or not, checker remains free for Shop#1.

If Shop#2 checker fee is a concern for you - Please use Shop#1 (Main Shop). Until then we are working to reduce Shop#2 checker fee.

Hello Elon,
Any chance to add checker time countdown clock on website too? Thank you!

happysky80

Active Carder
Reaction score

0,2 $ for each dead cc, very funny, time to away from shis shop

Quell103

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
yeah for dead cc thats right, its just waste of time and money here guys check out *** in my opinion is one of the best right now.

saifkf9998

Carding Novice
Reaction score

saifkf9998

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Shop#2 checker fee is decreased to $0.15.
Shop 2 is now dead, charging fees for each check also for dead cards, 2nd thing sometimes checker stucks and shows unchecked status even after pressing the check button within check time, and no refund is issued. When I create ticket admin says NO REF, happened 3 times 60$ wasted completely. Unfortunately, now I have to quit this site because no updates on Shop 1, and Shop 2 is now scam

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Shop 2 is now dead, charging fees for each check also for dead cards, 2nd thing sometimes checker stucks and shows unchecked status even after pressing the check button within check time, and no refund is issued. When I create ticket admin says NO REF, happened 3 times 60$ wasted completely. Unfortunately, now I have to quit this site because no updates on Shop 1, and Shop 2 is now scam
Thanks for your comment. It's always you who have problems with Shop#2, which is "No refund issued" while I click on check and blah blah.
When you click on check, "Refund requested" turns to YES always. Support will NOT refund if status is "Refund requested: No" that is because user is just lying.

Due to high refunds, we had to implement check fee of 0.15 USD for all cards. We can't help for that.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Dear users, sorry for late update. There was an internal error and maintenance with card upload system. It is fixed now.
Dear sellers, you may continue to upload cards without facing any issue! Thanks.

Fresh big batch of USA & MIX Cards updated, sniff and first hand stuff. Around 1933+ CCs added.

AUG#13_USA[HIGH]
AUG#13_USA/MIX
AUG#13_USA[GOOD]
AUG#13_USA/WORLD
AUG#13_USA[GREAT]

NOTE: We only have this domain: https://elonmoney.cx ! Rest all others are just scam.

aliuzimake12345

Active Carder
Reaction score
Dear users, sorry for late update. There was an internal error and maintenance with card upload system. It is fixed now.
Dear sellers, you may continue to upload cards without facing any issue! Thanks.

Fresh big batch of USA & MIX Cards updated, sniff and first hand stuff. Around 1933+ CCs added.

AUG#13_USA[HIGH]
AUG#13_USA/MIX
AUG#13_USA[GOOD]
AUG#13_USA/WORLD
AUG#13_USA[GREAT]

NOTE: We only have this domain: https://elonmoney.cx ! Rest all others are just scam.
Whatch tickt card denad

vihaanaditya

Active Carder
Reaction score
@ElonMoney , think I have just had the same issue as this user.
#16061432$18.20CheckedRefundableUnchecked5 minAug 14, 2024

Been waiting 15 mins and card is still stuck on Unchecked status? I clicked refund within 1 minute of buying card... Can you fix?

I will also make a ticket:

Top Bottom